Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Give me your guns

13»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

phineas said:

Swaye said:

Hondo doesn't have the guts to call for the repeal of the 2nd Ammendment. He just starts dozens of threads about grabbing guns

Take a fucking stand. None of these half measures will do anything

I'm all for it if it's what the people want.

Repeal the 2nd amendment (which I'd be okay with) or don't and shut the fuck up.

Either way it will not be interesting because I don't give a shit.
    First they came for my Chalupas, and I said nothing, then they came for my Crispy Gordita Crunch, and I still said nothing....
    they actually did come for my grilled stuft burrito and replaced it with some shitty monstrosity
    WHAT???
    It used to just be the grilled stuff burrito

Now it's like the XXL GRILLED EXRRA STUFT BURRITO

Guess it had to be more extreme
    Claims to be physically fit and not a Messican.

Eats 20 burritos and tacos a day.

I had a burrito bowl bitch!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,899
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

You couldn't pay me to live in fucking Illinois.

We Beat Idaho!
    That's what I said burrito boy.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

haie said:

Wow another pointless thread by this fucking loser where it has to be explained to him a 30th time why his stupid fucking opinion is just leftist faggot nonsense that belongs on a fucking political forum...

About 5 years of this bullshit
    You sound upset. Are you angry?
    You sound drunk.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

But with any proposed gun restrictions automatically being deemed "unconstitutional" by factions, I'm curious what self-proclaimed patriots think is "constitutional" regarding an amendment written when muskets fired once or twice followed by bayonet and close quarter physical fighting was the rule in 1791—not like when the Tucson killer expended over 30 rounds in a brief terrifying moment and received 19 charges of murder and attempted murder for the minimal effort of twitching his finger.

Lost me there. Rights are rights and immutable, not subject to the state of contemporary technology. The free press in 1791 was laboriously manually. It's doubtful the Framers could imagine a HP LaserJet turning out—automatically—a thousand pages in a day, much less the Internet. Yet the principal right protected, not granted, remains.
    Serious questions.

Do you consider a background check on a private sale an infringement on your rights?

Do you consider the fact that felons can't legally by a guy an infringement on rights?
    You can't be so stupid to not know those laws are already in place.

Did you get a background check to exercise your right to free speech before posting here?

What other constitutional rights have these same or similar requirements? Reported should maybe have background and regular lie detector tests to see if they are putting out fake news.

You bitch about voter ID.

George is paying you good money. Turn out something better.
    Yes you are stupid and can't read.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,744
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Serious questions.

Do you consider a background check on a private sale an infringement on your rights?

Do you consider the fact that felons can't legally by a guy an infringement on rights?

Yes I used the term assualt rifle as a generic term. I'm referring to high capacity guns that can do more damage than an average rifle. Most mass shooters are not skilled shooters and can't reload a weapon quickly like a trained military officer or cop.

Your density is stunning.

You ask for what we already have and which has not prevented any of the incidents in question. You use a term which is factually incorrect and stupid then back it up with more incorrect information. That's the problem in a nutshell. People who don't know shit trying to take the rights away from citizens who did nothing wrong.

Fuck off.