Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Should spring game be moved to Memorial Stadium in Seattle Center?

Back when Husky Stadium was getting re-done the one thing I didn't hate about it was that the spring game was at Memorial Stadium in Seattle Center. While being initially skeptical I grew to like it because there are tons of bars/restaurants around and we actually fill the stadium even though we only have 8K or so fans which I'm sure the players enjoy. Overall, it's a nice change of pace from Husky Stadium. Thoughts? Prayers?

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Back when Husky Stadium was getting re-done the one thing I didn't hate about it was that the spring game was at Memorial Stadium in Seattle Center. While being initially skeptical I grew to like it because there are tons of bars/restaurants around and we actually fill the stadium even though we only have 8K or so fans which I'm sure the players enjoy. Overall, it's a nice change of pace from Husky Stadium. Thoughts? Prayers?

Strictly Compuserv poast, Todd.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

How’s AIM treating you?