Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Alexx "Bula" Schmidt, 2* 2019 OL, Seattle (O'Dea), WA

http://www.hudl.com/v/28QLeC

I guess he killed it at the 3-Stripe (Bay Area) camp and earned OL MVP. He's a little undersized right now, but if he can put on 20-30 lbs. of good weight, I could see a legit OG at the college-level.

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2018

Nope.

But he has a lot of heart, it is not all about the measurables
    I know playing w/o pads is different, but according to many of the people who actually participated thought he performed better than Julius Buelow.

Measurables dictate potential, but how much potential will be tapped into can't be predicted. I agree it's not all about measurables. One-third of the starters on the 1995 Nebraska team, which is arguably the most dominant team in history were walk-ons. Many of them were just Nebraska boys who would bleed for their home state.

https://n.rivals.com/news/prospects-pick-own-mvps-from-bay-area-rivals-3-stripe-camp-1
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2018
    Okay - re-watched his film.

Save me the Nebraska shit. Who gives a fuck?

He moves well. Not very much power at the point of attack. NOGAF who is good in some stupid fucking camp.

This kid could possibly be a C, because he is pretty quick. He's not going to get a ride to UW because he's small, but he should end up somewhere. Maybe if he's secretly 6-3, then we can talk.

The rest of your post is either a whoosh or filled with fucktarded clichés that only white people use. Never do anything that ONLY white people do.
  • Options

He moves well. Not very much power at the point of attack. NOGAF who is good in some stupid fucking camp.

This kid could possibly be a C, because he is pretty quick. He's not going to get a ride to UW because he's small, but he should end up somewhere. Maybe if he's secretly 6-3, then we can talk.

The rest of your post is either a whoosh or filled with fucktarded clichés that only white people use. Never do anything that ONLY white people do.

Sorry if I struck a nerve. I'll admit I'm no expert.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I know everyone fudges their self-reported measurables on Hudl, but I'm gonna choose to believe this kid's listed height and weight since he was honest enough to list his über-impressive 8.1 inch vertical. That's barely enough to jump clear of my erect cock (by four inches).
    Man, wanted to WTF the post for no pic, but it was too funny so had chin this bitch
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Watch Owen Prentice when this guy is next to him, gives good perspective...
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    And the extra X is because ?