Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jeffy Sessions

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,831
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
might be the new a.g.

SJW liberals are getting their panties in a bunch and trying to tie him in with the KKK. I snicker.

SEC SEC SEC

Comments

• Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    They're not "tying" him to the KKK, and it's not just "SJW liberals" doing so. But the fact that he admitted to joking, in senate confirmation hearings, that, "he thought the KKK was alright until I found out they smoke pot" is somewhat alarming for the next head of DOJ and its civil rights division. Not to mention he was deemed too racist to serve on the federal bench by a 1980s senate where Jesse Fucking Helms was philibustering the approval of MLK day.

But what the hell, it's 2016 where words have no meaning and truth doesn't matter. TRUMP!!!
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I wanna see if he comes after the legalized pot states.

Then you'll see a fucking REVOLUTION, man
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    He'll never have the juice of say.... a Loretta Lynch.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    congress did turn him down for a judgeship 30 years ago on accusations of racism
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

They're not "tying" him to the KKK, and it's not just "SJW liberals" doing so. But the fact that he admitted to joking, in senate confirmation hearings, that, "he thought the KKK was alright until I found out they smoke pot" is somewhat alarming for the next head of DOJ and its civil rights division. Not to mention he was deemed too racist to serve on the federal bench by a 1980s senate where Jesse Fucking Helms was philibustering the approval of MLK day.

But what the hell, it's 2016 where words have no meaning and truth doesn't matter. TRUMP!!!

I smell ballfag.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Pussy millennial shit is what this is.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

Pussy millennial shit is what this is.
    This guy was a racist in the last century too.

So probably not.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The Caliphate and Dark Ages are the same shit under a different made up thing.

People that can't separate church and state are unfit for elected positions. Much like the new VP that puts God over America. If your slogan is to make America great again, but it's #2 on your list then guess what gets forced on people first?

The election was a loss for everyone before the first vote was cast.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,821
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

People that can't separate church and state are unfit for elected positions. Much like the new VP that puts God over America. If your slogan is to make America great again, but it's #2 on your list then guess what gets forced on people first?

Disagree.

Shake shit up.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,831
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

It's mostly lefty sites and whiney liberals on social media who are raising the ruckus. He stood up to illegal immigrants getting whatever the hell they want in Alabama so that's a plus.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited November 2016
    He lead the desegregation of Alabama.

And put a KKK leader to death.

He voted to confirm Eric Holder as the first black Attorney General.

Senator Sessions and Senator Dick Durbin cosponsored legislation to bring penalties for crack possession, which many African-Americans felt unfairly targeted them, more in line with the penalties for powder cocaine.

Senator Sessions spearheaded the effort to award the Congressional Gold Medal to Rosa Parks, an Alabama native and Civil Rights icon.

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited November 2016
    all those are fair points.
    however given that legal segregation, and the klan are not huge issues in 2016, and the fact that voter suppression is. I'm more concerned about some of his opposition to the voting rights act.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/24/sessions-senate-career-shows-mixed-record-voting-rights-act-support/94303120/
    is he a racist? maybe. I don't know him.

A lot of those charges in the senate hearing went undisputed tho
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I can't wait for the atheist revolution.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Disagree.

Shake shit up.

Awesome reasoning...
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,733
    Odd how all the whiners don't mention Hillary's close ties to Robert Byrd. A card carrying KKK member whom she praised.

Double standard much?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dhdawg said:

all those are fair points.
    however given that legal segregation, and the klan are not huge issues in 2016, and the fact that voter suppression is. I'm more concerned about some of his opposition to the voting rights act.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/24/sessions-senate-career-shows-mixed-record-voting-rights-act-support/94303120/
    is he a racist? maybe. I don't know him.

A lot of those charges in the senate hearing went undisputed tho

Honda has told us the Klan is everywhere now in Trump's Amerikkka.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Sledog said:

Odd how all the whiners don't mention Hillary's close ties to Robert Byrd. A card carrying KKK member whom she praised.

Double standard much?

Did she appoint him AG?
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Sledog said:

Double standard much?

CHRIST
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,733
    AlCzervik said:

Sledog said:

Double standard much?

CHRIST
    Christ

Sledog said:

Double standard much?

Did she appoint him AG?
    Worse he was her mentor.