Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Finally the SEC is official chopped liver

Wont say I told you so because I know you know as I beat it to death in August (and all the way back 2 years ago.) But Auburn jumping to 11? Same old Bologna. Even the pundits said they should be unranked before their dismantling of A&M, who has the worst defense ive seen. Auburn has ZERO right being ranked 11 (it wont last long) But finally the country, voters, media has figured that fucking conference out.

Problem is, Alabama cannot be exposed as they don't play ANY FUCKING BODY the rest of year (or prior 7 weeks.) Bama should be ranked 3RD, that shouldn't be disputable. They beat TAMU, woopie-fucking-doo, VT? they're untested!! Bama doesn't deserve #1. At least the BCS got it right with Stanford. And the rest of the poll seems fair. Miami is HEAVILY overrated though!

Comments

• Options
    You realize UCLA was ranked 9th and they lost and now they are ranked 12th? So your bullshit theory how they really drop Pac-12 teams after a loss was proven false yet again.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I saw Miami at 6 and looked at who they played, best opponent so far is fucking Florida at jome
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    You might actually be right that FSU and Oregon are better than Bama this year. But that's what happens when you win 3 out of 4 NC's, you get the benefit of the doubt.

I think FSU's road plungering of Clemson took a huge chunk out of Oregon's chances at the title game. If neither Bama nor FSU lose (and I don't think either will), then Oregon's going to have to really impress down the stretch.

With apologies to greenblood whom I like and AZDuck who's alright, I'm officially rooting for an undefeated Oregon to get shut out of the NC game.
  • Options
    dnc said:

You might actually be right that FSU and Oregon are better than Bama this year. But that's what happens when you win 3 out of 4 NC's, you get the benefit of the doubt.

I think FSU's road plungering of Clemson took a huge chunk out of Oregon's chances at the title game. If neither Bama nor FSU lose (and I don't think either will), then Oregon's going to have to really impress down the stretch.

With apologies to greenblood whom I like and AZDuck who's alright, I'm officially rooting for an undefeated Oregon to get shut out of the NC game.

I'm rooting for an undefeated team to be left out. I always love it when the NCAA looks like shit.

Yes I want Emmert to fail just so I can say I'm right.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Bama and FSU are getting better as the season wears on. I doubt WSU hangs anything close to 40 on either of those two at this juncture. However, Oregon has the better SOS going forward, at least for now, so they do have a shot at jumping over FSU, assuming they win out. Hopefully the human voters will do the right thing and recognize what FSU is doing. That bludgeoning of Clemson was among the most impressive of wins by any team this season. If they keep that level of play up, they deserve to play Bama for the MNC.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Wont say I told you so because I know you know as I beat it to death in August (and all the way back 2 years ago.) But Auburn jumping to 11? Same old Bologna. Even the pundits said they should be unranked before their dismantling of A&M, who has the worst defense ive seen. Auburn has ZERO right being ranked 11 (it wont last long) But finally the country, voters, media has figured that fucking conference out.

Problem is, Alabama cannot be exposed as they don't play ANY FUCKING BODY the rest of year (or prior 7 weeks.) Bama should be ranked 3RD, that shouldn't be disputable. They beat TAMU, woopie-fucking-doo, VT? they're untested!! Bama doesn't deserve #1. At least the BCS got it right with Stanford. And the rest of the poll seems fair. Miami is HEAVILY overrated though!

Following your "logic", Oregon shouldn't be in the top 5. The Ducks haven't played a single team that is currently in the top 25.

Ironically, Oregon's best win right now is over Tennessee.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

I agree the Florida State's win over Clemson was impressive, however typical Florida State fashion, they'll drop a game to a NC st. or another mediocre team. They tend to have one game every year where they drop a deuce.
  • Options

dnc said:

I agree the Florida State's win over Clemson was impressive, however typical Florida State fashion, they'll drop a game to a NC st. or another mediocre team. They tend to have one game every year where they drop a deuce.
    Like Oregon in 2011 and 2012?

BOOM ROASTED!
  • Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Anyone who ever thought Clemson was a top three team is an easily impressed fucktard. That was the same staff, same QB, and many of the same players that were ass raped in the Orange Bowl by then #23 WV in 2011.

Dabo Swinney is the Sark of the East. Can recruit skill players, can't coach for shit.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

dnc said:

Like Oregon in 2011 and 2012?

BOOM ROASTED!
    2011- Oregon lost twice. Even if they had won out, it would have been Bama and LSU. 2012, I'll give you that one.
  • Options
    Canard said:

Anyone who ever thought Clemson was a top three team is an easily impressed fucktard. That was the same staff, same QB, and many of the same players that were ass raped in the Orange Bowl by then #23 WV in 2011.

Dabo Swinney is the Sark of the East. Can recruit skill players, can't coach for shit.

Disagree. Swinney is a lot better than Sark...he does still suck though.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2013
    Canard said:

Since when did Canard start making valid points? I said the same thing, minus the Sark part, when the game was in the first quarter against Florida State.

I do think Dabo and Sark are somewhat similar. Both should have never been hired and did nothing to deserve a head coaching opportunity. Dabo will be fired a year or two after Boyd and Watkins are gone.

• Options
    Clemson fans should be throwing bricks at his windows after reading that shit.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club