Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I actually read about that guy yesterday. He was pretty much a total bad ass. Makes me think I should stop drinking and snorting and fishing and fucking my life away. But is also sounds like a lot of work. So I'll stick with the former.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Since the Orkin thing appears to be going south... ever thought of running for War Chief?

You could promise a tribe-wide Mosquito free zone.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    War Chief Swaye does have a certain ring to it.

I have been sitting here for 20 minutes and nobody has come back to talk to me. I'm probably getting fired. Fuck.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He was probably a pretty awesome soldier with all that crazy injun warrior training. Can literally say he ran 15 miles barefoot in the snow. Both ways.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

War Chief Swaye does have a certain ring to it.

I have been sitting here for 20 minutes and nobody has come back to talk to me. I'm probably getting fired. Fuck.

When they come back, gently start crying and tell them that when you were a young boy on the reservation you were sexually harassed and abused. Then claim that you felt the sexual harassment class should probably try to figure out a way to be a little bit more gentle, since there could be people (like you) in the class who were harassed or abused.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    More importantly, Is there a full moon? What are the tides like that night? Somehow, I remember a home mid week game against a vastly superior Stanford from a few years ago. It went okay.

Pink fucking tutus.