Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I am Hearing, Regarding Sark....

Just got off the phone with a few sources.

The reason Sark mentioned "meds" today..... It's because there is strong belief and perhaps even VIDEO EVIDENCE of a UCLA fan slipping a pill into Sark's drink.

I have been telling everyone this is a vast conspiracy against Sark. UCLA fans are freaked out about how good of a coach and recruiter he is. They know if they don't get him out of USC he will take LA back from them, and he will own the conference. Probably 3 Natty's in 6 years if they give him the chance.

Honestly, we as UW fans, know Sark. We know how devastated we were when he left for his dream job at USC. We couldn't blame him really, even though we were upset because we knew how close he was to getting us to Rose Bowl's and Natty's, because we know how important and close to his heart USC is. We know he is a good guy. He really respects his players and treats them like men and helps mold them for their future.

I hope Pat Haden reads this, I hope he goes after those UCLA fans that are trying to sabotage USC. As a UW fan, I have great respect for USC, I want to see them and UW great again. Sark will get them there, if they just let him do it.

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,440
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Just got off the phone with a few sources.

The reason Sark mentioned "meds" today..... It's because there is strong belief and perhaps even VIDEO EVIDENCE of a UCLA fan slipping a pill into Sark's drink.

I have been telling everyone this is a vast conspiracy against Sark. UCLA fans are freaked out about how good of a coach and recruiter he is. They know if they don't get him out of USC he will take LA back from them, and he will own the conference. Probably 3 Natty's in 6 years if they give him the chance.

Honestly, we as UW fans, know Sark. We know how devastated we were when he left for his dream job at USC. We couldn't blame him really, even though we were upset because we knew how close he was to getting us to Rose Bowl's and Natty's, because we know how important and close to his heart USC is. We know he is a good guy. He really respects his players and treats them like men and helps mold them for their future.

I hope Pat Haden reads this, I hope he goes after those UCLA fans that are trying to sabotage USC. As a UW fan, I have great respect for USC, I want to see them and UW great again. Sark will get them there, if they just let him do it.

Because Pat Haden surfs UW forums at 10:00am on a Tuesday instead of, oh, I don't know, DOING HIS FUCKING JOB
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sark getting roofied is the ultimate irony.
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sark getting roofied is the ultimate irony.

obvious dealers are obvious