Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    And now she’s saying she supports legislators “reaching across the aisle for common sense immigration reform.” L O L
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,412
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

And now she’s saying she supports legislators “reaching across the aisle for common sense immigration reform.” L O L

And the children will now be in jail longer thanks to the liberals.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I don't really care, do you?

No.
    Sledog said:

Of course you stupid fuck wouldn't blame the person who signed the executive order.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,412
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Of course you stupid fuck wouldn't blame the person who signed the executive order.
    He changed it the families (who were in the minority) now get to have their kids with them. Ask and you shall receive. But the solution is worse than the problem. Having kids doesn't let you break the law. There are consequences. Kind of like your time in that gay bath house as a towel boy.
    edited June 2018
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

He changed it the families (who were in the minority) now get to have their kids with them. Ask and you shall receive. But the solution is worse than the problem. Having kids doesn't let you break the law. There are consequences. Kind of like your time in that gay bath house as a towel boy.
    Your homoerotic obsession is disturbing.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,530
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Melania is hot.

Until I see any hot democrat politicians I'm not going to listen to shit they have to say and Melania wins.

Hell I might even settle for sloppy tits.