Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So it turns out...

13»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

I know there are posters here who claimed that Russia hacked the election and every thing else but couldn't crack that bath tub server

Right hondo?

Frankly, I think we're all being hacked all the tim. Anyone who thinks there isn't some greasy Slav on the other side of the globe watching us online all the tim is krisvashon stupid. Which, if you don't know, is really fucking stupid.
    No need to worry about Slavs the NSA sees everything you do and reads every email you send and listens to all your phone calls.

You really think Justice Roberts changed his mind on Obunghole care and the definition of a tax because he felt like it?
    NSA are AMERICANS!

Slavs are FOREIGNERS!

See the difference?
  • Options
    edited June 2018

We need OUR party

Bernie got fucked by Hillary too

You're right ABOUT that. I wonder if the genie HAS been let out of the bottle though.

I remember WHEN the GOP was the party OF the elite ... the haves, not the HAVE nots. Didn't see this COMING, but I've FIGURED it out AND, well, see my prior post.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dflea said:

dflea said:

Trump is destabilizing our state by being the victim of a with hunt started by corrupt DOJ folks

Interesting take

Comey Strozk Mueller and the rest might as well be on Putin's payroll

No.

That's not my take.
    It was my take of your take

I hate it when people do that *faggy wink*
    I totally fucking hear you.
    My take on your take of his take is that I don't care.

I got mine. I survive in any regime, so bring it all on. I can drink beers with Sean Hannity and flip Mad Cow Maddow back to hetero in the same afternoon.

The creep dynasty is just getting started. We survive by standing for nothing, and we do that by standing for everything. Nobody ever notices. It's an awesome skill.

I just always keep my eyes on the people who don't like brownies. That's organic and that's deep and there's no buying it. Other than that, I can ingratiate myself and mine to any fucking body I please.

I'll leave you girls to your daily panic-fest.

PS: flea is right about N Korea. Accomplished nada, and was fated to accomplish nada. Little fat boy is never giving up the one thing that makes him relevant.
    I know you are being sarcastic. But I call bullshit on that.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,744
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

I know there are posters here who claimed that Russia hacked the election and every thing else but couldn't crack that bath tub server

Right hondo?

Frankly, I think we're all being hacked all the tim. Anyone who thinks there isn't some greasy Slav on the other side of the globe watching us online all the tim is krisvashon stupid. Which, if you don't know, is really fucking stupid.
    No need to worry about Slavs the NSA sees everything you do and reads every email you send and listens to all your phone calls.

You really think Justice Roberts changed his mind on Obunghole care and the definition of a tax because he felt like it?
    NSA are AMERICANS!

Slavs are FOREIGNERS!

See the difference?
    No difference as the intelligence services are trying to run the country via blackmail.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Trump is destabilizing our state by being the victim of a with hunt started by corrupt DOJ folks

Interesting take

No.

That's not my take.

I got mine. I survive in any regime, so bring it all on. I can drink beers with Sean Hannity and flip Mad Cow Maddow back to hetero in the same afternoon.

The creep dynasty is just getting started. We survive by standing for nothing, and we do that by standing for everything. Nobody ever notices. It's an awesome skill.

I just always keep my eyes on the people who don't like brownies. That's organic and that's deep and there's no buying it. Other than that, I can ingratiate myself and mine to any fucking body I please.

PS: flea is right about N Korea. Accomplished nada, and was fated to accomplish nada. Little fat boy is never giving up the one thing that makes him relevant.
    I know you are being sarcastic. But I call bullshit on that.
    I can do it.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Right hondo?

NSA are AMERICANS!

Slavs are FOREIGNERS!

See the difference?
    No difference as the intelligence services are trying to run the country via blackmail.
    You, sir, hate your country. NSA = Americans = Better; Slavs = Foreigners = Evil.

• Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Right hondo?

NSA are AMERICANS!

Slavs are FOREIGNERS!

See the difference?
    You, sir, hate your country. NSA = Americans = Better; Slavs = Foreigners = Evil.

You are correct there are parts of my country I dislike. Hate is a little too strong.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Right hondo?

NSA are AMERICANS!

Slavs are FOREIGNERS!

See the difference?

You are correct there are parts of my country I dislike. Hate is a little too strong.
    You are anti-american. Period. There's a place for you in the new order, and you won't like it.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Right hondo?

NSA are AMERICANS!

Slavs are FOREIGNERS!

See the difference?

You are anti-american. Period. There's a place for you in the new order, and you won't like it.
    Hopefully you'll be the guy to put me in my place.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2018
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Right hondo?

NSA are AMERICANS!

Slavs are FOREIGNERS!

See the difference?

Sounds like a chinvite to the Mini Super for some churros.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Right hondo?

NSA are AMERICANS!

Slavs are FOREIGNERS!

See the difference?

Wow.

What a faggot.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Right hondo?

NSA are AMERICANS!

Slavs are FOREIGNERS!

See the difference?

Since "the new order" is completely anti-American it's easy to see where you stand.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2018
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Right hondo?

NSA are AMERICANS!

Slavs are FOREIGNERS!

See the difference?

Hopefully you'll be the guy to put me in my place.</

No borders!!!! One world.

And fair trade napkins for all!!!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,899
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

dflea said:

Interesting take

No.

That's not my take.

Whoa, now hold the phone there brownie...

• Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Right hondo?

NSA are AMERICANS!

Slavs are FOREIGNERS!

See the difference?

Since "the new order" is completely anti-American it's easy to see where you stand.
    No. It is YOU who is anti-American. Anyone who likes the other guy's team more than his own is a traitor.

Why do you hate America?
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Right hondo?

NSA are AMERICANS!

Slavs are FOREIGNERS!

See the difference?

No. It is YOU who is anti-American. Anyone who likes the other guy's team more than his own is a traitor.

Why do you hate America?
    In the new order there is no America. HTH
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    dnc said:

Still talking about Hillary like Obama supporters kept talking about Bush. It’s funny that you guys think you’re side is the solution when really it’s two sides of the same retarded coin.

I don't think the current GOP is the solution to anything, but I still enjoy confirmation that I was right about Hills.
    I obviously wasn’t clear on this but I was talking to Trump supporters specifically.