Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HH in Real Life - Saudi Prince Edition

2»

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,541
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

In a morning meeting at the office today, it came up that a Saudi prince is in town. A colleague started singing "Prince Ali" from Aladin in a really offensive tone. I blurted out the acronym ISAFNRC. All I got back was blank stares.

http://komonews.com/news/local/saudi-prince-arrives-in-seattle-area-on-friday

@YellowSnow I am really disappointed that our self proclaimed musical guru even knew that Prince Ali was a song from Aladdin. Thinking about it I am even more disappointed that you knew the CARTOON Aladdin.

Little yellow pisser might be into Disney so there may be an out...
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,974
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

In a morning meeting at the office today, it came up that a Saudi prince is in town. A colleague started singing "Prince Ali" from Aladin in a really offensive tone. I blurted out the acronym ISAFNRC. All I got back was blank stares.

Over the years, I've had a few of those moments, where I realize it and tell myself, "your work colleagues are not that band of fucking degenerates with whom you share a common base of humor. they don't get it."
    Ultimately, it's the degenerate sense of humor that caught my attention with this shit hole in the first place. I think we're all fucked up in the head to one degree of another and like the abuse one receives.

footage of our last Hardcore Husky get together
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

2001400ex said:

If you think about it this bored was a tell that a Trump would be elected

If any SJW found this place and saw our humor we'd all be on the trains to the camps

This is last century white male dominated Mad Men humor even though we have the gays and the browns and the blacks partaking

Pretty much. Even most of the Never Troomps here, myself included, live for the Mad Men humor and loathe the hyper PC nature of our society at present. Heck, I've stood best man a same sex wedding in California before it was legal and I still throw around the F word from time to time, although never in polite company.
    I went to a gay wedding in 1994. A co worker was about to die from the AIDS and wanted to get married first

Just because he's gay doesn't mean he has AIDS.
    It was the fact that he had AIDS that meant he had AIDS, you dope.
    *GRIDS
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,974
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

LebamDawg said:

@YellowSnow I am really disappointed that our self proclaimed musical guru even knew that Prince Ali was a song from Aladdin. Thinking about it I am even more disappointed that you knew the CARTOON Aladdin.

Not self proclaimed. I was appointed to this leadership position by Stalin and serve at his pleasure until purged for having a shit bored.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

LebamDawg said:

Not self proclaimed. I was appointed to this leadership position by Stalin and serve at his pleasure until purged for having a shit bored.

Problem is when you want to kill the shit board yellow snow will refuse to let it die

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Over the years, I've had a few of those moments, where I realize it and tell myself, "your work colleagues are not that band of fucking degenerates with whom you share a common base of humor. they don't get it."
    Ultimately, it's the degenerate sense of humor that caught my attention with this shit hole in the first place. I think we're all fucked up in the head to one degree of another and like the abuse one receives.

footage of our last Hardcore Husky get together
    @Doog_de_Jour has a helluva arm
    And I don't look nearly that Asian IRL.