Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Caption contest

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,327
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Are we going the let that Chi com @YellowSnow beat this bored? I say never!

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,327
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "I'm dictator of the most populous nation on earth and I still have to do this damn photo ops with rubes and hermits"
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Are we going the let that Chi com @YellowSnow beat this bored? I say never!

I would like to thank Russia and leader Putin for all they have done for me. I truly appreciate it and am blessed. After careful talks with myself, I am decommiting from them and would like to announce my commitment to China!!! Thank you President Jingping! 弗勒 迪诶吾弗娜!
    Please respect my decision and no interviews at this time.
  • Options
    YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

It's funny because my original ancestorslove karaoke.
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

It's funny because Asians love karaoke.
    Went drinking with a Korean classmate while doing a grad stint at GWU in the early 90's, we ended up at a DC karaoke bar. Packed, everybody taking their turns doing "My Way" like they all want to be Frank Fu-king Sinatra, and I'm the only motherfucker in there with eyelids
    Went from vaguely racist to just racist

Kudos
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

Went drinking with a Korean classmate while doing a grad stint at GWU in the early 90's, we ended up at a DC karaoke bar. Packed, everybody taking their turns doing "My Way" like they all want to be Frank Fu-king Sinatra, and I'm the only motherfucker in there with eyelids
    Went from vaguely racist to just racist

Kudos
    Wercome Corrorado!

https://deadspin.com/5837054/fox-sports-does-humiliating-whiteface-routine
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

"I'll love you twice as much tomorrow" ....----->..... "I ruv you twaya musha morrow" poor Leo Sayer is rolling in his gayrave
    Koreans? Berkery? Is that common?
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

"I'll love you twice as much tomorrow" ....----->..... "I ruv you twaya musha morrow" poor Leo Sayer is rolling in his gayrave
    GWU = George Washington University
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

Missed that. Now it's not so funny.
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

Whenever I would try to drive to Georgetown coming down the 295 I would almost get blasted by a car or bus at that nasty 270 degree turnaround right in front of gwu

Just thought of that randomly
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

Whenever I would try to drive to Georgetown coming down the 295 I would almost get blasted by a car or bus at that nasty 270 degree turnaround right in front of gwu

Lived in Crystal City and took the Blue Line in to GWU then CSIS for three years. Drove in DC proper maybe three times. Rarely went to Georgetown because they were too snooty to put a fucking metro line in.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

Lived in Crystal City and took the Blue Line in to GWU then CSIS for three years. Drove in DC proper maybe three times. Rarely went to Georgetown because they were too snooty to put a fucking metro line in.

In 2012 they were the only place aside from NYC that had a suitsupply

I was living in Baltimore at the time

The shitty asu alumni bar is in Crystal City (or it was at least)

Went once and it sucked.

Just went to Penn St social instead when I lived in bethesda
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

In 2012 they were the only place aside from NYC that had a suitsupply

I was living in Baltimore at the time

The shitty asu alumni bar is in Crystal City (or it was at least)

Went once and it sucked.

Just went to Penn St Sandusky social instead when I lived in bethesda