Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Race

insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Since we're posting stories from last spring, here's a gem that's still very relevant today. Sorry to break it to you, your man crush aka the Stable Genius thinks you're a fucking moron (and he's right).
https://www.independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/jared-kushner-donald-trump-lied-base-stupid-voters-supporters-president-son-in-law-white-house-a7764791.html

Donald Trump lied to his Republican base and thought they were so stupid they would believe it, according to Jared Kushner.

Mr Kushner, a property developer who is both President Trump’s senior advisor and son-in-law, reportedly made the remarks after he was challenged about Mr Trump’s prolonged interrogation over whether Barack Obama was born in the US.

During Mr Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign and throughout his presidency, multiple theories emerged falsely claiming he was not a natural-born American US citizen and it was therefore unconstitutional for him to become US President. Mr Trump was among those who pushed the “birther” conspiracy theory and consistently questioned former President Obama’s birthplace of Hawaii.

The former New York Observer editor has now claimed that Mr Kushner, the former publisher of the paper, informed her that Mr Trump did not believe the “birther” lies he was peddling.

“When I was the editor of the New York Observer, Kushner and I were going back and forth about how the paper should cover him,” Elizabeth Spiers wrote in a post on Twitter.

“I told Jared that I was particularly appalled by his father-in-law’s birtherism stance, which I viewed as cynical and racist.

“He rolled his eyes and said ‘He doesn’t really believe it, Elizabeth. He just knows Republicans are stupid and they’ll buy it’”.

Ms Spiers, who served as the editor of the publication from early 2011 to late 2012, made the alleged revelation in order to prove to a right-wing blogger that Mr Trump was a “notorious liar”.

“Let's be clear he was talking about you, Doug,” she says. “Trump did not con Democrats; he conned – and is still conning – his base. So you have every right to your gullibility and I won’t try to deprive you of it, but personally, I’d rather know what the hell is going on”.

Ms Spiers, who is also the founder of Gawker, also claimed that a friend of the mogul-turned-politico once told her Mr Trump would “lie to you about what time of day it is, just for the practice”.

But she is not the only person to argue that President Trump is a liar. It has been asserted by a number of politicians and commentators, with Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders branding Mr Trump a “pathological liar”.

“What do you do when you have a President-elect, soon to be President, who – and I say this not happily but I think most people who observe him would agree – is a pathological liar who changes his mind every single day?” said Mr Sanders, who challenged Hillary Clinton for the Democratic presidential nomination, at the end of last year.

Comedian John Oliver has also called the President a “pathological liar”. What’s more, at the beginning of the month, Quinnipiac University asked Americans for the first word which springs to mind when they think of President Trump. The answer given more times than any other was “idiot,” followed by “incompetent” and then “liar.”

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,774
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I don't recall @RaceBannon having been a birther. What was your poont?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

If that's what you took from the article. He made his point.
  • Options
    pawz said:

That Trump knows his base is full of idiots who will believe all his lies and vote for him regardless. @RaceBannon is a prime example of that.

As Trump said himself, he loves the "poorly educated". They are the most vulnerable and gullible voters. Among voters with college degrees, he lost by a landslide. Unfortunately this country has more dumb people than smart.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-brexit-austria-french-presidential-election-national-front-525281

"..Clinton improved on President Obama’s 2012 performance in 48 of the country’s 50 most well-educated counties and, by the same token, lost ground relative to Obama in 47 of the 50 counties where the smallest share of the population has bachelor’s degrees."

And no, this isn't fake news. These are actual data points, something Troomps always choose to ignore.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2018
    Progressives are going to denigrate half the electorate on the way to giving Trump another term. Be smarter than circa 2010 GOP.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Cool story brah, except for the fact that Hillary was the original peddler of that story, not Trump.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Progressives are going to denigrate half the electorate on the way to giving Trump another term. Be smarter than circa 2010 GOP.

There it is again, the plaintive cry of the trumpanzee: “you guys better knock it off with all your disparaging jokes about the uneducated unskilled troomps or we’ll do something stupid like re-elect trump!”

“Half the electorate” can go fuck themselves. You deserve trump.
  • Options

Yet the GOP still lost the popular vote by 3 million people.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,730
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Illegals don't count.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Illegals don't count.
    You are proving his point again.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Trump got voted in because he's funny and he wasn't Hillary
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

That Trump knows his base is full of idiots who will believe all his lies and vote for him regardless. @RaceBannon is a prime example of that.

As Trump said himself, he loves the "poorly educated". They are the most vulnerable and gullible voters. Among voters with college degrees, he lost by a landslide. Unfortunately this country has more dumb people than smart.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-brexit-austria-french-presidential-election-national-front-525281

"..Clinton improved on President Obama’s 2012 performance in 48 of the country’s 50 most well-educated counties and, by the same token, lost ground relative to Obama in 47 of the 50 counties where the smallest share of the population has bachelor’s degrees."

And no, this isn't fake news. These are actual data points, something Troomps always choose to ignore.
    Just because you went all Tequilla doesn't mean you proved anything.

How does Hillary feel about her base? I believe the term is" superpredator" that needs to be "brought to heel".

It seems like she succeeded bringing you to heel.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

There it is again, the plaintive cry of the trumpanzee: “you guys better knock it off with all your disparaging jokes about the uneducated unskilled troomps or we’ll do something stupid like re-elect trump!”

The trumpanzeoisie will thank you for your service.

I will not.

The smart leadership strategy here is listen, nod, assimilate, and redirect. If these people are as dumb as you believe, this should be very easy for your mandarin class. However, your ilk did not and is not doing so, and thus did and will deserve Trump.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2018

The trumpanzeoisie will thank you for your service.

I will not.

The smart leadership strategy here is listen, nod, assimilate, and redirect. If these people are as dumb as you believe, this should be very easy for your mandarin class. However, your ilk did not and is not doing so, and thus did and will deserve Trump.
    Fucking this. And Hillary's shills keep chasing their tails.

LRR

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,821
    edited March 2018

Since we're posting stories from last spring, here's a gem that's still very relevant today. Sorry to break it to you, your man crush aka the Stable Genius thinks you're a fucking moron (and he's right).
    https://www.independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/jared-kushner-donald-trump-lied-base-stupid-voters-supporters-president-son-in-law-white-house-a7764791.html

Donald Trump lied to his Republican base and thought they were so stupid they would believe it, according to Jared Kushner.

Mr Kushner, a property developer who is both President Trump’s senior advisor and son-in-law, reportedly made the remarks after he was challenged about Mr Trump’s prolonged interrogation over whether Barack Obama was born in the US.

During Mr Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign and throughout his presidency, multiple theories emerged falsely claiming he was not a natural-born American US citizen and it was therefore unconstitutional for him to become US President. Mr Trump was among those who pushed the “birther” conspiracy theory and consistently questioned former President Obama’s birthplace of Hawaii.

The former New York Observer editor has now claimed that Mr Kushner, the former publisher of the paper, informed her that Mr Trump did not believe the “birther” lies he was peddling.

“When I was the editor of the New York Observer, Kushner and I were going back and forth about how the paper should cover him,” Elizabeth Spiers wrote in a post on Twitter.

“I told Jared that I was particularly appalled by his father-in-law’s birtherism stance, which I viewed as cynical and racist.

“He rolled his eyes and said ‘He doesn’t really believe it, Elizabeth. He just knows Republicans are stupid and they’ll buy it’”.

Ms Spiers, who served as the editor of the publication from early 2011 to late 2012, made the alleged revelation in order to prove to a right-wing blogger that Mr Trump was a “notorious liar”.

“Let's be clear he was talking about you, Doug,” she says. “Trump did not con Democrats; he conned – and is still conning – his base. So you have every right to your gullibility and I won’t try to deprive you of it, but personally, I’d rather know what the hell is going on”.

Ms Spiers, who is also the founder of Gawker, also claimed that a friend of the mogul-turned-politico once told her Mr Trump would “lie to you about what time of day it is, just for the practice”.

But she is not the only person to argue that President Trump is a liar. It has been asserted by a number of politicians and commentators, with Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders branding Mr Trump a “pathological liar”.

“What do you do when you have a President-elect, soon to be President, who – and I say this not happily but I think most people who observe him would agree – is a pathological liar who changes his mind every single day?” said Mr Sanders, who challenged Hillary Clinton for the Democratic presidential nomination, at the end of last year.

Comedian John Oliver has also called the President a “pathological liar”. What’s more, at the beginning of the month, Quinnipiac University asked Americans for the first word which springs to mind when they think of President Trump. The answer given more times than any other was “idiot,” followed by “incompetent” and then “liar.”

So this is any different than the Democrats playing blacks and po' people for years?

I'd call it fake news but this the purpose of party politics - to con the 'base' and keep getting elected. That's cute if you think they are 'public servants'.

Jesus. At least Kushner is honest about it.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Since I'm not a Republican or in the base it looks like our board retard @insinceredawg missed it again

So close yet so far

This is a great example of why the democrats lost and how they will blow the overwhelming advantage the out of power party has in the mid terms

Ignite the base baby
  • Options

Since I'm not a Republican or in the base it looks like our board retard @insinceredawg missed it again

So close yet so far

This is a great example of why the democrats lost and how they will blow the overwhelming advantage the out of power party has in the mid terms

Ignite the base baby

Congrats on not mentioning Hillary or Obama.

That being said, Democrats lost because Hillary was an awful candidate. Combined with Trump saying stupid shit like "we will build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it". And simpletons were like "fuck yeah keep them messican rapists out of here".
  • Options

So close yet so far

Ignite the base baby

You're in denial if you think you're not in the base. You are the epitome of the Trump base - white, old, ignorant, and stupid as fuck.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2018

So close yet so far

Ignite the base baby

You're in denial if you think you're not in the base. You are the epitome of the Trump base - white, old, ignorant, and stupid as fuck.

Little @insinceredawg is sweating profusely with his VERY small hands