Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Fuck off shill.

Hillary was sure to expand the war in Syria and try to push the Russians around.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,744
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Say it ain't no hope for the youth but the truth is it ain't no hope for the future
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    phineas said:

Say it ain't no hope for the youth but the truth is it ain't no hope for the future

Someone gets it. Figured both Pawz and sledog would be phaggots. I was right.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2018
    This is bullshit...churches have food pantry programs for low income families, and the mission also provides three meals a day. The people starving in this country are homeless drug addicts and drunks too strung out to make it there. Cities also provide free bus passes to low income families and the homeless. But I blame Trump, that’s what I like to do.

Be broke and homeless in Zimbabwe or Venezuela, then come talk to me. Being homeless in this country is the belagio compared to homelessness or even middle class in third world countries.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

phineas said:

Someone gets it. Figured both Pawz and sledog would be phaggots. I was right.
    You supported the biggest spender (and criminal) in the history of our country who did NOTHING to fix the problems you bitch about. You still think he was the greatest thing since astroglide.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    phineas said:

Join the Army. You will get three square meals a day.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    In a thread about Trump, Pawz and sledog scream but but but Obama. But but but Hillary.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    2001400ex said:

In a thread about Trump, Pawz and sledog scream but but but Obama. But but but Hillary.

Employment is way up so that's not helping anyone? Your guy stifled the economy and overspent while helping no one. That was the point. Trump is fixing the communist shit. HTH
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Employment is way up so that's not helping anyone? Your guy stifled the economy and overspent while helping no one. That was the point. Trump is fixing the communist shit. HTH
    My guy? STFU only pussies blame shit the on the last guy. And blaming Hillary is like blaming Doug Nussmier for Petersen's second year at UW.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,322
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No, we just keep the poor drugged because that’s what they prefer.

HTH
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

My guy? STFU only pussies blame shit the on the last guy. And blaming Hillary is like blaming Doug Nussmier for Petersen's second year at UW.
    Hillary lost. Obama was a disaster. You're still here.

Let's talk about obsession.

#aclockworkshill
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Hillary lost. Obama was a disaster. You're still here.

Let's talk about obsession.

#aclockworkshill
    You have an obsession and are a pussy.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Where my Wiggahs at????