Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Show your support for what this community means to you:


Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)



Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.
«13456789

Comments

  • animateanimate Posts: 900
    250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes 500 Comments
    Where's the pic of fat Sark? I think he's a keeper
    GrundleStiltzkin
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Posts: 15,351
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

    But do we really want a shot? I'm not all that impressed with his physical stature.



    We need more guys that look like Levi Onwuzurike. Not Elijah Qualls.

    Ahhhh yes he doesn't get the BallzDeep 9% body fat stamp of approval.
    WeakarmCobraNeighbor2972Sourcesdnc
  • WeakarmCobraWeakarmCobra Posts: 6,460
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

    But do we really want a shot? I'm not all that impressed with his physical stature.



    We need more guys that look like Levi Onwuzurike. Not Elijah Qualls.

    I hope u understand that Levi is a fucking genetic freak. Not everyone looks like that
    CuntWafflednc
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Posts: 15,351
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

    @CuntWaffle Fuck you doog. I want fucking elite talent. Guys that you look at and immediately know they will playing in the NFL four years from now. Guys that make you do a double take when you see them in person. That make you say "who the fuck is that!" Not squatty midgets with t-rex arms and a bunch of sloppy weight.

    You cherry picked a picture of a 270 lb high school kid who probably hasn't stopped growing into his body wearing compression pants and shirt you fucking dolt.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Posts: 15,351
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

    BallzDeep said:

    @CuntWaffle Fuck you doog. I want fucking elite talent. Guys that you look at and immediately know they will playing in the NFL four years from now. Guys that make you do a double take when you see them in person. That make you say "who the fuck is that!" Not squatty midgets with t-rex arms and a bunch of sloppy weight.

    You cherry picked a picture of a 270 lb high school kid who probably hasn't stopped growing into his body wearing compression pants and shirt you fucking dolt.
    He ain't getting any taller and he ain't getting any blacker.
    By your stupid fucking retard logic you must HATE Tuli. He is shorter, not black, and has a bigger gut than this kid.

    BallzDeepFuckingStupid
    GrundleStiltzkindncToddTurnerLIVES
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Posts: 1,360
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

    Seriously ... FUCK OFF @BallzDeep with your fucktarded fucking logic ... what a fucktarded fuck off you are with your opinions here

    I haven't watched his film but I am smart enough to take a look at where he ranks on 247 and it's not hard to realize he's a Top 65 recruit nationally in the Class of 2019 ... last I checked, that's pretty fucking good.

    You don't like him because you don't like how he looks in fucking spandex? Unless it's a she in spandex and she's got her legs straight up in the air, I don't give 2 shits about what a football recruit, much less an OL/DL recruit, looks in fucking spandex. IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER.

    Do you think Greg Gaines looked great in spandex as a 17 year old? How many DL in the country would you trade Greg Gaines for right now in the country? And of that number, how many of those DL would you actually say UW had a shot at getting?

    And moreover, FUCK OFF for suggesting that a kid looks like Qualls and we don't want him ... guess what ... Qualls was a tremendous player for the system that we ran. Part of the reason we were able to contain the Alabama offense as well as we did was because of what a player like Qualls brought to the table. You are such a fucktarded idiot sometimes.

    By the way, here's what Vince Wilfork looked like in high school and college (and I'm not saying that Bandes is Vince Wilfork so don't twist) ...







    Point being that every player has a niche and role to play on a team and if a player is deemed to be a good fit for what is being asked for him, You have to look at film and figure out if a kid can play or not ... those pics of Wilfork (particularly at Miami) if I just look at him in a uniform he just looks fat and out of shape to me. But I'm certainly not going to run my mouth acting like I know more than others because I looked at a fucking picture of that kid in spandex. Go fucking spank your monkey 62x and see what happens ... if you do that then you can come back and run your mouth about what somebody looks like in spandex.

    TL, DR ... FUCK OFF

    Disagree
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Posts: 15,351
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

    BallzDeep said:

    BallzDeep said:

    @CuntWaffle Fuck you doog. I want fucking elite talent. Guys that you look at and immediately know they will playing in the NFL four years from now. Guys that make you do a double take when you see them in person. That make you say "who the fuck is that!" Not squatty midgets with t-rex arms and a bunch of sloppy weight.

    You cherry picked a picture of a 270 lb high school kid who probably hasn't stopped growing into his body wearing compression pants and shirt you fucking dolt.
    He ain't getting any taller and he ain't getting any blacker.
    By your stupid fucking retard logic you must HATE Tuli. He is shorter, not black, and has a bigger gut than this kid.

    BallzDeepFuckingStupid
    Nope I love him because of his Junior film. I trust he'll get back to that form and be a beast. Tuli is way more talented than Bandes.
    But he’s FAT!! Which is clearly your #1 indicator on what qualifies someone as a good defensive lineman!
    dncGrundleStiltzkin
  • You act like we are just passing over a bunch of Levi's to recruit Bandes and Apu Ika. Look at the West Coast defensive tackles, you're going to have to take a fat dude if you want someone talented. Getting more than one lineman from Texas/the South every year is not practical, you have to take what you can get and trust Socha will do his work.
    dncKevininTacoma
  • Yes, and my point is that there is a shortage of explosive fat dudes. Like no shit Tuitele is better than Bandes. But after Tuitele, there aren't that many dudes who are really good.

    I'd agree that Bandes is overrated, but he's still really good. To just pass on him is irresponsible, because when all the other good players commit to USC you're left signing Will Vea as your 3rd DT.
    Swaye
  • We need more small backs and more skinny DTs, apparently. Pray tell, what is the ideal body fat percentage for tight end coaches? Does Paopao fall within the right paramaters or do we need to fire him and hire a male model?
    Woofdnc
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Posts: 13,938
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award 500 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

    BallzDeep said:

    BallzDeep said:

    BallzDeep said:

    @CuntWaffle Fuck you doog. I want fucking elite talent. Guys that you look at and immediately know they will playing in the NFL four years from now. Guys that make you do a double take when you see them in person. That make you say "who the fuck is that!" Not squatty midgets with t-rex arms and a bunch of sloppy weight.

    You cherry picked a picture of a 270 lb high school kid who probably hasn't stopped growing into his body wearing compression pants and shirt you fucking dolt.
    He ain't getting any taller and he ain't getting any blacker.
    By your stupid fucking retard logic you must HATE Tuli. He is shorter, not black, and has a bigger gut than this kid.

    BallzDeepFuckingStupid
    Nope I love him because of his Junior film. I trust he'll get back to that form and be a beast. Tuli is way more talented than Bandes.
    But he’s FAT!! Which is clearly your #1 indicator on what qualifies someone as a good defensive lineman!
    No you stupid bitch. It's not. Give me a Keondre Coburn every day of the fucking week. There's a difference between a fat 330 pound NT who is explosive and quick at that size and a fat 270 pound DT who's not all that quick for only being 270.
    I'm with Ballz on this one. I like Bandes, but I don't love him. Obviously I would take him as I was fine with taking Liu.

    But right now I would take a lot of guys over him: Tuitele (obviously), Ika, Jernigan, Pa'ama - those are all guys I clearly feel better about than Bandes.

    Bandes looks like a guy that can't really go much higher.
    NorwegianHuskyguntloveBallzDeepRoadDawg55
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Posts: 13,938
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award 500 Awesomes

    Yeah I don't really like Bandes a lot either, it's just hilarious to me that BallzDeep is somehow considerably worse at social interactions and expressing his opinions even when compared the rest of this scum-filled retard nest.

    That's why I love him.
    GrundleStiltzkinSourcesWeakarmCobra
Sign In or Register to comment.