Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dick Rod Update

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,830
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2018

Downvote for lack of pics of the gal fucking half the football team.

If I had to guess I imagine she resembles a young jen cohen.

White, chubby, sloppy tits.
    Obviously the half she's getting banged by is not of the Caucasian persuasion.

@IrishDawg22 exempted.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Downvote for lack of pics of the gal fucking half the football team.

If I had to guess I imagine she resembles a young jen cohen.

White, chubby, sloppy tits.
    That narrows it down in Tucson....
  • Options
    Founders Club
    The law firm of Cohen Dowd Quigley was retained by the Office of Institutional Equity to conduct a comprehensive investigation into the allegations made by the former employee, and that investigation began in October. After her initial report to the University in October, the former employee retained counsel and declined multiple requests from the University to participate in the investigation into her allegations.
    In addition, she was unwilling to turn over communications that she alleged provided support for her allegations and recently filed a notice of a financial claim against Mr. Rodriguez. The investigation, which concluded on December 28, 2017, found that the original specific harassment allegations against Mr. Rodriguez could not be substantiated based on the evidence and witnesses available to it.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/arizona-fires-coach-rich-rodriguez-amid-misconduct-allegations/
  • Options
    Founders Club
    My conclusion: he banged a side bitch (which he admitted to), made a couple of off color comments or jokes toward this assistant woman, denied her a promotion, and the rest is her money grab. U of gAy sees that he's stalled at 7-6 and used this as an excuse.

She probably makes $30,000 a year, has credit card debt from stupid shit she bought like tacky jewelry, and sees that he makes over 100 times that, and also sees the Harvey Weinstein bandwagon, where little or no proof is needed.
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I liked the part where he said he “wanted to take care of her” and tried giving her a whopping $300 LOL!

Dick Rod takes care of his girl
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    At least we got rid of Sark before it came out that he fucked the entire staff at Joeys
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    I know this is the site where we just fuck around and all, but the attorney in me just can't let it go.

1. This is just an allegation from the complaint, not necessarily fact. And "allegation" is no better than just calling it "some shit that someone said." So until it's corroborated, it's just some shit that someone said.

2. Even if it's true, I don't really carethat much. RichRod's not a fucking doctor or psychiatrist. If an assistant truly believed this kid's LIFE was at risk, he shouldn't be going to RichRod. And it's hard to judge the context of that statement. "I have noticed anything, he seems fine" sounds a whole lot less callous even though it's essentially the same thing. Or maybe it was something such as, "I think if we keep a close eye on him and give him support if we see anything, he'll be fine." So RichRod may have misjudged. See the second sentence, above.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,830
    RealRhino said:

I know this is the site where we just fuck around and all, but the attorney in me just can't let it go.

1. This is just an allegation from the complaint, not necessarily fact. And "allegation" is no better than just calling it "some shit that someone said." So until it's corroborated, it's just some shit that someone said.

2. Even if it's true, I don't really carethat much. RichRod's not a fucking doctor or psychiatrist. If an assistant truly believed this kid's LIFE was at risk, he shouldn't be going to RichRod. And it's hard to judge the context of that statement. "I have noticed anything, he seems fine" sounds a whole lot less callous even though it's essentially the same thing. Or maybe it was something such as, "I think if we keep a close eye on him and give him support if we see anything, he'll be fine." So RichRod may have misjudged. See the second sentence, above.

It's not like he locked the addict in an equipment shed or something.
  • Options
    DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,407
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    I thought the strongest part of the complaint against Dick Rod was when the female making the allegations quoted the voices in her own head to corroborate Dick Rod's bad behavior.

For example, when Dick Rod was allegedly fondling his wang while talking with her, she indicated that she went to the bathroom and asked herself, "what just happened?".

Did she actually verbalize that to the mirror she was looking in, or just let it reverberate in her brain?

The lawyer in me immediately calls bullshit when I see pleadings quoting voices that only existed in the other parties own head.
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    DHD said:

I thought the strongest part of the complaint against Dick Rod was when the female making the allegations quoted the voices in her own head to corroborate Dick Rod's bad behavior.

For example, when Dick Rod was allegedly fondling his wang while talking with her, she indicated that she went to the bathroom and asked herself, "what just happened?".

Did she actually verbalize that to the mirror she was looking in, or just let it reverberate in her brain?

The lawyer in me immediately calls bullshit when I see pleadings quoting voices that only existed in the other parties own head.

Not to mention she says she didn't know what to do so she stared at the floor the whole time. Soooo....., if you were staring at the floor rather than look at him, how do you know he was fondling his wang? Maybe he just quickly adjusted himself and that was the end of it. Why would you go to the bathroom and ask yourself that if all you saw was him grab his wang real quick and that was the end of it, from your perspective?

A lot of that complaint sounds batshit crazy, and the last bit at the end where she threatens mob rule makes it sound like a pure money grab.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,322
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RealRhino said:

DHD said:

Not to mention she says she didn't know what to do so she stared at the floor the whole time. Soooo....., if you were staring at the floor rather than look at him, how do you know he was fondling his wang? Maybe he just quickly adjusted himself and that was the end of it. Why would you go to the bathroom and ask yourself that if all you saw was him grab his wang real quick and that was the end of it, from your perspective?

A lot of that complaint sounds batshit crazy, and the last bit at the end where she threatens mob rule makes it sound like a pure money grab.
    All good points but UA made a cryptic comment that while they couldn't verify her story they found other stuff while investigating

Not much to go on. Maybe they did just want to fire with cause and tried this

We'll see if Rich files suit to get his contract paid like Rick did
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

In a related question, do any of you provide free legal advice to members?

My dad's golf buddies would call him and I'd hear him say

I do this for a living not for free
    Didn't your dad work in a logging camp?