Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Sa'Vell Smalls, 5* 2020 DE/TE, Seattle (Garfield), WA (Offered)

dncdnc Posts: 32,443
Standard Supporter 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award
DDY mentioned him in a post about the potentially GOAT in state class of 2020 but I couldn't find a thread on him.

Kid's just a freshman. Played at Kennedy last year, already transferred to Garfield apparently. Irregardless of where he plays, he's a monster.

Ho. Lee. Fuck.

CokeGreaterThanPepsiTierbsHsotBoobsGladstone79smoothdawghuskyhooliganNeGgaPlEaSeSarkinghamPurpleReignEl_KPassion

Comments

• dncdnc Posts: 32,443

Yeah, the kid is unreal. Will easily be the heaviest recruited defensive player ever out of the state.

Who holds that title now, Taylor Mays? Lustyk? Miles Jack? Milloy?

Guess I never realized that all the biggest in state recruits have been offensive guys (Reggie, Arnold, Heaps, Browne, Skinny, Bledsoe, Steele, Stewart, various OL).
    CokeGreaterThanPepsibackthepack
  • Yeah, the kid is unreal. Will easily be the heaviest recruited defensive player ever out of the state.

Seriously Clark?
  • Yeah, the kid is unreal. Will easily be the heaviest recruited defensive player ever out of the state.

Seriously Clark?
    Fo shizzle.
    GrundleStiltzkinbackthepackDennis_DeYoung
  • WeakarmCobraWeakarmCobra Posts: 5,324
    Swaye's Wigwam 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    Ikaika apparently running point on this. So..., hold on to your butts. Caz Johnny Nansen never sleeps.
    GrundleStiltzkinDennis_DeYoungbackthepackSarkingham

Ikaika apparently running point on this. So..., hold on to your butts. Caz Johnny Nansen never sleeps.

I'm not too concerned that Nansen will still be at SC in 2020.
    WeakarmCobrabackthepack
  • WeakarmCobraWeakarmCobra Posts: 5,324
    Swaye's Wigwam 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    dnc said:

I'm not too concerned that Nansen will still be at SC in 2020.
    I hope he is, caz that means they will be mediocre

Honestly, I can't even think of who I would compare him to. He's going to be a Rashaan Gary level recruit. Could be the #1 player in the country or close to it. Guys that big and that good don't come along often.

I don't know who I'd say is the biggest D recruit EVER out of the state. Probably Taylor Mays?

He was my best guess.
  • Honestly, I can't even think of who I would compare him to. He's going to be a Rashaan Gary level recruit. Could be the #1 player in the country or close to it. Guys that big and that good don't come along often.

I don't know who I'd say is the biggest D recruit EVER out of the state. Probably Taylor Mays?

So, uh...he gone then?
    GrundleStiltzkinbackthepack
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Posts: 38,699
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    edited April 2017
  • TequillaTequilla Posts: 13,438
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    When @Dennis_DeYoung is right he is right
    Dennis_DeYoungbackthepackpat_hmNeGgaPlEaSe