Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seahawks-eagles game thread

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    godawgst said:

Hawks are terrible closing teams out on both sides of ball. I get on the road, but at home????

Christ....

They clearly took their foot off the gas pedal. This game was never in question at the end. Complete domination.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Seahawks are the best team in the NFC right now. If they can get Bennett back and avoid any key injuries they will be in the Super Bowl.

We need a romo special because the cowboys offensive line and zeke will March up and down the field on them. And I'm the biggest hook of all.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Seahawks are the best team in the NFC right now. If they can get Bennett back and avoid any key injuries they will be in the Super Bowl.

When was Dallas moved to the AFC?
  • Options

The Cowboys are good but they have had the luxury of a joke of a schedule for the past 7/8 weeks or so. They only have ONE win against a team that is currently above .500

I like the Hawks in that one.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Vegas has Seattle favored on a neutral site vs Dallas.
  • Options

The Cowboys are good but they have had the luxury of a joke of a schedule for the past 7/8 weeks or so. They only have ONE win against a team that is currently above .500

Hi. The Seahawks have played one good team this season.
  • Options

One more than the Cowboys.

Look I know it really hurts you in the depths of your soul that Seattle is a decent team but try not to let it fog your brain too much. Hawks beat the Patriots on the road. The Cowboys don't have a win anywhere close to that.
  • Options

Look I know it really hurts you in the depths of your soul that Seattle is a decent team but try not to let it fog your brain too much. Hawks beat the Patriots on the road. The Cowboys don't have a win anywhere close to that.
    The Cowboys don't have a single opponent that good on their entire schedule. They'll never match that quality win.

They also don't have terrible losses to the Rams and the Saints.

The Seahawks are clearly the second best team in the NFC right now. 9-1 > 7-2-1
  • Options

The Cowboys don't have a single opponent that good on their entire schedule. They'll never match that quality win.

Rams was at the beginning of the season and they are completely different now. You know this but are desperately wanting them to be bad to continue your little anti Seattle schtick.

Seahawks would beat the Cowboys.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,312
    Swaye's Wigwam

Rams was at the beginning of the season and they are completely different now. You know this but are desperately wanting them to be bad to continue your little anti Seattle schtick.

As of now that game is at Jerry World in the NFC title game. I would not bet against the Cowboys in that one. They have a great O line and and great running back
  • Options

As of now that game is at Jerry World in the NFC title game. I would not bet against the Cowboys in that one. They have a great O line and and great running back
    I think it would be a close game I just think Seattle edges out that one. They have been there and most of the players on the Cowboys have not.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm not so sure about that. It should be a good game, but Dallas is good.
  • Options

The Rams had a shit offense and a good defense then.

The Rams have a shit offense and a good defense now.

But still.
  • Options

I think it would be a close game I just think Seattle edges out that one. They have been there and most of the players on the Cowboys have not.
    SF had been there, done that too when Seattle beat them in the 2013 playoffs.

Your struggles in this thread are real.
  • Options

SF had been there, done that too when Seattle beat them in the 2013 playoffs.

Your struggles in this thread are real.
    Christ.

Might as well not even play the games then.
  • Options

The Seahawks are not losing to a rookie QB in the playoffs.
  • Options

The Cowboys have been the better team for most of the season and have the better record.

But the Seahawks have addressed most of their flaws as usual and are playing the best football in the league in the second half of the season, as usual.

If we're looking at it like the college playoff committee "who has proven the most" then yes Cowboys > Seattle. But if we're just talking about which team is better right now, it's Seattle.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    dnc said:

The Cowboys have been the better team for most of the season and have the better record.

But the Seahawks have addressed most of their flaws as usual and are playing the best football in the league in the second half of the season, as usual.

If we're looking at it like the college playoff committee "who has proven the most" then yes Cowboys > Seattle. But if we're just talking about which team is better right now, it's Seattle.
    The Cowboys have won nine in a row, four of the last six by double digits, but Seattle is outplaying them right now.

And if we're splitting the season to date in two halves, Dallas is 5-0 in the second half and Seattle is 3-1-1.

12s gonna 12.