Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,308
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No happy ending for you!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Chinned for the tags.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Fuck the cops indeed, but any dude that wants to get a massage from a western european woman, instead of an asian woman, deserves to get arrested.
  • Options

OZONE said:

Fuck the cops indeed, but any dude that wants to get a massage from a western european woman, instead of an asian woman, deserves to get arrested.

Thought you'd be more into a Muslim with her clit clipped off.. You know, how the religion of peace does it.
    You aren't very smart. I'm guessing you'll be adopting a new screen name yet again in a while.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_on_female_genital_mutilation
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2016
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Thought you'd be more into a Muslim with her clit clipped off.. You know, how the religion of peace does it.
    You aren't very smart. I'm guessing you'll be adopting a new screen name yet again in a while.

Please DIAFF

From your own fucktarded link

Regarding religious differences, it is now generally recognized that even though a number of the countries where female genital surgeries are found are predominantly Muslim. In CDI [Côte d'Ivoire], the prevalence is 80 percent among Muslims, 40 percent among those with no religion and 15 percent among Protestants, and in Sudan the prevalence is highest among Muslim women ... In Kenya, by contrast, prevalence is highest among Catholics and Protestants compared with other religious groups ... Thus, there is no unequivocal link between religion and prevalence.[10]
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Please DIAFF

From your own fucktarded link

Regarding religious differences, it is now generally recognized that even though a number of the countries where female genital surgeries are found are predominantly Muslim. In CDI [Côte d'Ivoire], the prevalence is 80 percent among Muslims, 40 percent among those with no religion and 15 percent among Protestants, and in Sudan the prevalence is highest among Muslim women ... In Kenya, by contrast, prevalence is highest among Catholics and Protestants compared with other religious groups ... Thus, there is no unequivocal link between religion and prevalence.[10]
    If you bothered to read the article, is it a problem in north Africa. And Islam is the most predominant religion there, but the practice predates Islam there.

Just like the Christmas tree predates Christianity in Europe.
  • Options
    WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

I apologize, I misspoke. Most Muslims are really into just a partial clip, not clipping it off.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,308
    Swaye's Wigwam

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

I apologize, I misspoke. Most Muslims are really into just a partial clip, not clipping it off.
    Take a little off the top please?
  • Options

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

I would dislike an Islamic hooker as much as I'd dislike a Christian hooker. Too much rigid guilt and too many rules.

Asian Buddhist hookers are the best. They are very relaxed and open minded.
  • Options
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

I would dislike an Islamic hooker as much as I'd dislike a Christian hooker. Too much rigid guilt and too many rules.

Sounds like you've never banged a Mormon or a chick that went to catholic school. But I'm not surprised you make these types of assumptions.
  • Options

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Sounds like you've never banged a Mormon or a chick that went to catholic school. But I'm not surprised you make these types of assumptions.
    I've banged plenty of christians.

Sounds like you've never banged an Asian Buddhist. Not surprised that you don't know what you are talking about.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Has Pumpy made bail yet?
  • Options
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Sounds like you've never banged an Asian Buddhist. Not surprised that you don't know what you are talking about.
    Sure you have.....
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Which guy was your fave?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

OZONE said:

STAY!