Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kobe

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,501
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
edited November 2015 in Payton's Place
Is washed up. Should just retire and commit himself to full time rape. Cavs win the title this year. D-Rose has Deontae Cooper knees. Maybe try that Tommy Copper shit. Dwight Howard is a pussy who wilts under pressure and can't hit a shot. I'm sure there are other players I could talk about that will never win anything. OKC is cursed. I don't watch the NBA except with my black brother in law. He's actually Irish. Black Irish. Is that racist? Go fuck yourself. I might come back on this bored if I decide to watch the playoffs. Depends on when the NHL and soccer is on. It would be funnier if I continued to offer my opinions without watching any games. Like the NFL. And I will still be right. Even when I'm wrong. Congrats to APAG. You are a courageous poaster who deserves his own bored. Can we rename the Other Sports bored Fag, J FIFA bored? Cheers! (I like to say Cheers! at the end of the post. Classy. WOOF!)

Comments

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    This whole bored is flagged.

No one cares what a bunch of fags from Seattle think about the NBA. That's why your team got took.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

Is washed up. Should just retire and commit himself to full time rape. Cavs win the title this year. D-Rose has Deontae Cooper knees. Maybe try that Tommy Copper shit. Dwight Howard is a pussy who wilts under pressure and can't hit a shot. I'm sure there are other players I could talk about that will never win anything. OKC is cursed. I don't watch the NBA except with my black brother in law. He's actually Irish. Black Irish. Is that racist? Go fuck yourself. I might come back on this bored if I decide to watch the playoffs. Depends on when the NHL and soccer is on. It would be funnier if I continued to offer my opinions without watching any games. Like the NFL. And I will still be right. Even when I'm wrong. Congrats to APAG. You are a courageous poaster who deserves his own bored. Can we rename the Other Sports bored Fag, J FIFA bored? Cheers! (I like to say Cheers! at the end of the post. Classy. WOOF!)

As a Kobe>LeBron person.....I totally agree