Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Jesse Callier Commemorative Post-Collegiate Career Impact Ranking Initiative

The Jesse Callier Commemorative Post-Collegiate Career Impact Ranking Initiative (TJCCPCCIRI) is drawing near! The excitement is in the air for the eventual Great Debate of 2015 after the rankings are released.

We will be setting up the survey over the weekend and likely sending it out next week. Want to clear up a few things on this first.

How you decide to value the contribution of an individual player will be up to you. The scale will be 0-5 (we will not include players that did not show up on campus as they will be assigned a 0 automatically). There will be no half points allowed in the voting, we have enough respondents to even out in the end. I will PM everyone at some point to figure out best way to send the survey to you. The key part of this survey will be to assign a contribution level based ONLY on their contribution to the program from the day they stepped on campus, their HS ranking has no value to us.

This will be our largest survey we do as it will include the HS class of 2009 and 2010 (I want to start with Sark's first class). Also included in the survey will be players who have transferred out (e.g. Kendyl Taylor) players who have been dismissed (e.g. Marcus Peters) or players that have left early to the NFL (Shaq Thompson).

This survey will be done each year after the early entrants deadline to the NFL comes up. I expect the survey to take about 10-15 minutes, although judging from the debates the board had over Jesse Callier the survey could take some people up to 72 hours.

Be aware, be VERY, VERY aware that the survey will be revealed to the bored after completion which should create some expletive laden posts from Dennis DeYoung in which he threatens to fight you at a local 7-11 good debate.

Here are the people I have listed that have said they will do the survey: @Chuck, @Tequilla‌, @H_D, @Dennis_DeYoung, @kh83, @BayDawg, @Passion, @claycha, @jecornel, @biak1, @doogles, @bananasnblondes‌, @GrundleStiltzkin‌, @brchco12‌, @RoadDawg55‌, @Section8, @whatshouldicareabout‌, @Alexis‌, @MrsPetersen‌, @dnc‌, @CokeGreaterThanPepsi‌, and last (potentially), @Swaye‌.

If anyone else wants to participate please let me know in this thread.

From TJCCPCCIRI team, we thank you!

Comments