Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UTR vid on Eason

2»

Comments

• Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,412
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

What a great talent. I want him in Purple and Gold bad, but I just don't see it happening. Really hope I am wrong though.

I don't like that it's somewhat accepted that he won't play for UW.
    I'm not accepting it, really want him here. But everything points to him going elsewhere, imo.
    I don't follow TBS much, but this PSA looks like one we must sign. Obviously watching a 6'5" 250# QB take u0 behind the woodshed in last night's game conjures up images of Eason doing the same in the purple and gold.

Why does, "everything points to him going elsewhere?" Do we already have a 2016 QB verbal? Ideally you sign 1 QB every class, correct? Or has he flat out said UW isn't in the picture?

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    He flew down to camps at FSU and UGA this offseason, lots of people thought FSU was the leader but then he committed to UGA while on campus 2 days later.

When Bobo got fired I saw a tweet somewhere where apparently he or his dad said that Florida and Notre Dame have been recruiting him hard and he may consider them, no mention of UW.

It just seems to me that he wants to play away from home. But that is just me reading stuff that is said for free on the twatters.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,412
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

He flew down to camps at FSU and UGA this offseason, lots of people thought FSU was the leader but then he committed to UGA while on campus 2 days later.

When Bobo got fired I saw a tweet somewhere where apparently he or his dad said that Florida and Notre Dame have been recruiting him hard and he may consider them, no mention of UW.

It just seems to me that he wants to play away from home. But that is just me reading stuff that is said for free on the twatters.

I see... well that fucking blows.
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    I realize I'm only getting a 5 minute, no pads snapshot in this video but there's two things that concern me (both coachable, but concerning)

1 - 3/4 delivery seems to create a ball that is diving low. Lots of receivers having to stretch down and away for the catch as opposed to hitting them right in stride in the numbers.

2 - lots of late checkdowns to the flat. late being operative. with no rush, he threw a lot of bad angle passes that would get picked/knocked down in game situations.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,472
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm all in on Browning. I'll be hanging from the golden gate in 3 years if he doesn't pan out.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

I'm all in on Browning. I'll be hanging from the golden gate in 3 years if he doesn't pan out.

Bookmarked. Don't be a liar