Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don James Vs. Sark...a pictorial

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

What do you think Chip is thinking? Please don't eat me?
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    TheGlove said:

Discus you say?

- "stop living in teh past"
    - Don James is dead*
    - Sark is the best you can get at UW
    - Empterman was a 1 star diamond in the ruff.

*if not actually dead yet, should be soon

As much as I love the sardonic variety, not sure I can fully appreciate your application of sick sarcasm to this Sark vs. Dawgfather matter, but your post is a chuckle none-the-less.

Looking at the photos, I'm wondering if Sark isn't an RN reincarnation returned to Montlake as instructor of dance? It would explain his recruiting focus on leaping, pirouetting and mid-air colliding WR's and DB's.

• Options
    Founders Club
    Tailgater said:

TheGlove said:

Discus you say?

- "stop living in teh past"
    - Don James is dead*
    - Sark is the best you can get at UW
    - Empterman was a 1 star diamond in the ruff.

*if not actually dead yet, should be soon

As much as I love the sardonic variety, not sure I can fully appreciate your application of sick sarcasm to this Sark vs. Dawgfather matter, but your post is a chuckle none-the-less.

Looking at the photos, I'm wondering if Sark isn't an RN reincarnation returned to Montlake as instructor of dance? It would explain his recruiting focus on leaping, pirouetting and mid-air colliding WR's and DB's.

It's called Interpretive Suck.
  • Options
    TMacDawgTMacDawg Member Posts: 161
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

These fags($75,000) really deserve some Citrus AND Lemon Party.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

This one takes cake (and/or pie). I wouldn't care if Chip was Sark's brother, you don't smile and hug after getting plunger raped.

It started being consensual after the 1st quarter.
    "Forget about the numbers. Just look at the game. We stuffed the run so many times. We stopped how many of Oregon's drives? A lot of them. A big difference between this year and last year. Justin Wilcox really made a difference."
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,502
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

This one takes cake (and/or pie). I wouldn't care if Chip was Sark's brother, you don't smile and hug after getting plunger raped.

"Forget about the numbers. Just look at the game. We stuffed the run so many times. We stopped how many of Oregon's drives? A lot of them. A big difference between this year and last year. Justin Wilcox really made a difference."
    Never mind all the points we gave up. That wasn't important. We stopped the 1st drive and forced a turnover!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Never mind all the points we gave up. That wasn't important. We stopped the 1st drive and forced a turnover!
    We had them right where we wanted them, and they knew it. If it wasn't for Marvin Hall muffing a punt and Keith Price throwing a pic 6, it might have only been 7-0 after the first quarter!

• Options

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

We had them right where we wanted them, and they knew it. If it wasn't for Marvin Hall muffing a punt and Keith Price throwing a pic 6, it might have only been 7-0 after the first quarter!

I felt like not one person was surprised he muffed the punt. I remember thinking why isn't Bruns or Kasen fielding the punt?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I felt like not one person was surprised he muffed the punt. I remember thinking why isn't Bruns or Kasen fielding the punt?
    It was a very stupid move by Sark. It was even worse than putting Sankey to return the kick against Nebraska. My buddy called it that Hall was going to muff it. You are right, it wasn't really a surprise.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I really love how we were in a position to compete in a competitive way. Sark had the right idea in saying that we needed to outscore the Ducks. It was a winning mindset.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Purpledawgfan, ztang, krisvashon and...
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

He's thinking about how he can get Sark back to his house.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think that last guy is Pekasa.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Krisvashon is a chick.

Great singer, too
  • Options
    Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

Swaye said:

Ah yes, the old double plunger move from Chip. Damn he's clever.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    TheGlove said:

Swaye said:

That's just what you're hearing