Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I hate to pile on Kim and Dm.C, but. . .

trackertracker Member Posts: 866
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

According to UO attorney Mike Glazier the NCAA COI actually liked Kelly. . .

"Glazier brought the UO credibility simply by showing up on the job. He steered Oregon to act truthfully and in a wise manner. But most of all, Glazier thinks like an enforcement staffer. That's his true influence here. He liked Chip Kelly, found him charismatic and credible. Glazier knew the testimony given by the now-Philadelphia Eagles coach to the NCAA Committee on Infractions was key to their case, even as Kelly was busy in the NFL.

"When the enforcement staff people got an opportunity to sit down with him and hear him talk, they quickly saw he is a genuine person and there was no effort on his part to cover things up," Glazier said. "Frankly, they found him helpful ... there were some ugly parts to this, not because of bad intent but because of some other factors that were at work there."

Glazier said those ugly parts referred to "miscommunications that occurred internally" at Oregon and about "misperceptions that existed early on." Part of his billed services include setting up preventative measures so the Ducks won't end up with future violations."

http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/oregonian/john_canzano/index.ssf/2013/07/canzano_mike_glazier_is_most_i.html#incart_river

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    He sounds like he has an agenda.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So it wasn't the worst ever? Weird
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like the NCAA meeting with Kelly went like Peter Gibbons meeting with The Bobs in Office Space.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I'll just leave this here:

Posted: Today 7:54 AM
    Kim vs. Canzano
    According to John Canzano, the brilliant columnist of The Oregonian, in his piece on UO's NCAA lawyer, Chip Kelly's interview with the NCAA was instrumental in the determination of sanctions read: wrist slap.
    http://www.oregonlive.com/spor...ml#incart_river
    The NCAA genuinely liked Chip, found him "charismatic and credible" even.
    How does this jive with Kim's insider scoop that Chip sealed the Duck's fate with an appearance that went over like "Jack Nicholson in 'A Few Good Men' if IIRC?

________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted: Today 8:05 AM
    Re: Kim vs. Canzano
    You are thinking of JN's courtroom scene with Tom Cruise, maybe, just maybe KG was referring to JN's character being a strong leader at the base.
    too big of a stretch???
    What is your point of the post? That sometimes out of hundreds or thousands of tips the Dawgman.com guys get and post here that some are not accurate?? Oh well....
    I say we should be thanking those guys from the bottom of our hearts because we are not getting this info anywhere else, not even close...
    Thanks Dawgman.com staff for the great job you guys do!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted: Today 9:12 AM

Why do you think so many duck fans (like Idontrollonshabbos) subscribe to dawgman? Because they know they can't get anywhere near the good information from their lame ass folks on their site. It is just very childish of them to come back over here and throw it in their faces when some of the information they share doesn't turn out to be 100%. But does anyone know duck fans to be anything but a bunch of children?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted: Today 1:34 PM
    Notice radio silence from Kim's transmitter. Come in Kim, do you copy? Over.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted: Today 1:47 PM
    Calling out a site owner is just brilliance. Not sure why others have never thought of that...
    I could give you a hint as to why he hasn't responded...he might be living his life? Getting other work done? Seeing friends or family, or enjoying the day?
    Trust me - if he wished to respond to this childishness, it's not as if someone is going to tell him he can't. LOL

-C.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The obsession continues.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I'll just leave this here:

Posted: Today 7:54 AM
    Kim vs. Canzano
    According to John Canzano, the brilliant columnist of The Oregonian, in his piece on UO's NCAA lawyer, Chip Kelly's interview with the NCAA was instrumental in the determination of sanctions read: wrist slap.
    http://www.oregonlive.com/spor...ml#incart_river
    The NCAA genuinely liked Chip, found him "charismatic and credible" even.
    How does this jive with Kim's insider scoop that Chip sealed the Duck's fate with an appearance that went over like "Jack Nicholson in 'A Few Good Men' if IIRC?

________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted: Today 8:05 AM
    You are thinking of JN's courtroom scene with Tom Cruise, maybe, just maybe KG was referring to JN's character being a strong leader at the base.
    too big of a stretch???
    What is your point of the post? That sometimes out of hundreds or thousands of tips the Dawgman.com guys get and post here that some are not accurate?? Oh well....
    I say we should be thanking those guys from the bottom of our hearts because we are not getting this info anywhere else, not even close...
    Thanks Dawgman.com staff for the great job you guys do!!!

Posted: Today 9:12 AM

Why do you think so many duck fans (like Idontrollonshabbos) subscribe to dawgman? Because they know they can't get anywhere near the good information from their lame ass folks on their site. It is just very childish of them to come back over here and throw it in their faces when some of the information they share doesn't turn out to be 100%. But does anyone know duck fans to be anything but a bunch of children?

Posted: Today 1:34 PM
    Notice radio silence from Kim's transmitter. Come in Kim, do you copy? Over.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted: Today 1:47 PM
    Calling out a site owner is just brilliance. Not sure why others have never thought of that...
    I could give you a hint as to why he hasn't responded...he might be living his life? Getting other work done? Seeing friends or family, or enjoying the day?
    Trust me - if he wished to respond to this childishness, it's not as if someone is going to tell him he can't. LOL

-C.

I literally laughed out loud when reading Fetters response. Also Chris no I'm not laughing with you either.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah...very busy with other stuff all of a sudden. Have another piece of pie fatters.

Thousands of tips!!! Thousands!!!!! How can they possibly check them all before they post them!? How!?? I say.