Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My thoughts

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,305
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
There is a discussion on whether this site could become a major player in Huskieie football internets. It is often mentioned that the half brains could stop that from happening. Fuck those guys. It may be true but it misses a couple of points in my opinion.

We repeat things more than 23 times as a protest against over a decade of bad decisions and bad football. I don't care if others want to seriously discuss the upcoming season or if someone thinks Sark is the guy. I won't rip them or ask the mods to ban them. If I don't like a thread or post I skip over it.

I think the season is over and the program is dead but folks are free to disagree. My reputation is far worse than the reality. We're just immature middle aged guys who like to not be classy and to offer shocking insults instead of Ts and Ps. Its mildly amusing.

I'm not sure why we would want a dawgman clone with the same whiny cunts who got us kicked out in the first place. But if that is how it goes we can find somewhere else to be disgusting. Live and let live is a great concept like embracing and instead of or. Then you find truth and abundance.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I really don't want this forum to ever resemble Dawgman in any way. I like having a forum where I can be sarcastic, read sarcastic posts that actually make me laugh out loud.

I like where we can have football conversations about what is wrong with this program without hearing the same doog excuses that we've heard for a decade plus.

I like that anyone(not named Harv) can express their opinion and not be banned. Plus I don't want those assholes over here. I hate the doogs and there never ending excuse bullshit. I will hate them when Sark is fired because like clock work they'll be claiming they "knew all along" and "Never supported" Sark which we all know is a lie.

I like posting on a UW message board where the UW fans in here don't deserve another 0-12 unlike the doogman fags or the guys on Softy's page.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Once upon a time, Dawgman's message boreds were better than eDuck's. Today that's no longer the case, and eDuck hasn't gotten better. Let it play out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    AZDuck said:

Once upon a time, Dawgman's message boreds were better than eDuck's. Today that's no longer the case, and eDuck hasn't gotten better. Let it play out.

Both message boards are fucking awful. HTH
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,574
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Classy post. I am just looking for a crisp breeze off of lake Washington and to watch the leaves change week to week with my father. I am over 4th quarter melt downs, terrible game management, no talent where it counts. Though I am hoping for some kick ass pressers and free pub for the next UW head coach. Ya, ya, we know sark is 26-25, 6 roads wins one more than tyrone and coming off an 0-12 team. He has gone to some bowls games. A feat any average coach could pull off at mighty Washington.
  • Options
    Yeah, I like this place.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2013
    AZDuck said:

Dude, I've been to educk. The mods over there are just as thin-skinned as doucheman.com. They were banning people before banning was common.

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Not claiming eDuck is worth a damn, message bored wise. I go there for my teen stocking needs. Saying that DM.c used to be kinda fun, now not so much.

Let it (Hardcore Husky) play out. This bored is headed in the right direction.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Race has always been one of the better posters here.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,305
    Swaye's Wigwam

Race has always been one of the better posters here.

I've always enjoyed my posts
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think having the 14a's of the world here is fine. It would be fun to have those bitches here without Kim's skirt to hide under. I don't think this place needs to be the PIt or HHB v1.0. Can't we just be happy and enjoy HH?
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Like Derek said, this place will never be a Doogman clone. The day it does is the day I'll leave as well. Go to Shaggy Bevo. That is the best rogue fan website I've seen. That's kind of the loose goal here.

I'm also here to rip on and expose Kim and Doogman for the horseshit they continue to puke up and I won't rest until Doogman.com goes toes up or they become hilariously insignificant. I'd even take notes on their radio show and rip that here as well, but I can't stomach to listen to it for more than 30 seconds.

HHBv1 was an awesome place. We just wanted to learn from that experience and improve upon it with Hardcore Husky. Doogs are welcome, but they'll need to be prepared to defend themselves. We're not going to shelter them with bannings like Emperor Grinolds does.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ^^^^^ Classy poast

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2013
    Since Kim will never be in charge here, this place will not become like Dawgman.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Passion said:

AZDuck said:

Dude, I've been to educk. The mods over there are just as thin-skinned as doucheman.com. They were banning people before banning was common.

Educk still has a free board, so by definition it's less thin-skinned than Doogman

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    Founders Club

Passion said:

AZDuck said:

Educk still has a free board, so by definition it's less thin-skinned than Doogman

Educk wasn't asked by the Oregon athletic dept. to get their boards under control.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Passion said:

AZDuck said:

Educk wasn't asked by the Oregon athletic dept. to get their boards under control.
    I remember vividly when Kim posted that the UW coaches told him that the Doogman boreds were hurting their recruiting efforts. No further proof of Kim's capitulation to the AD is needed.