Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Major grocer cuts health benefits for part-time workers

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The parents are on drugs, too. How else did you expect them to cope?

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2013
    Houhusky said:

AHCA AKA "Obama Care" aside, no one can defend the amount of corruption and waste in health scare as well as the pharmaceutical companies right now...

We prescribe 18 times more meds for kids with ADHD than do the French..total racket..

Is that corruption or just really shitty parenting tied with laziness...?

Parents who tried babysitting their kids with TV and now attempt to suppress their misguided energy with drugs, wouldnt this kind of thing continue with out without obamacare/AHCA or any other thing?

(yes I fucking know some kids really do need it)
    America over prescribes these kids, and it is just a racket. It is also lazy parenting, but a lot of these parents are plain dumb and are willing to do anyhing to make their child behave better. Most of these kids don't have ADHD, they are normal fucking kids. Almost every kid has a short attention span.

Ridilin, adderall, foclyn.. I would love to see a study showing the success rates of these drugs. Of course, there would be no way to prove anything because the pharmaceutical companies have a million excuses for why so many kids who use these drugs become failures.

They are dangerous drugs, and nobody cares about exploiting these kids for a buck. Only in rare cases do kids really need these drugs, but unfortunately they are given out like skittles.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Houhusky said:

AHCA AKA "Obama Care" aside, no one can defend the amount of corruption and waste in health scare as well as the pharmaceutical companies right now...

We prescribe 18 times more meds for kids with ADHD than do the French..total racket..

Is that corruption or just really shitty parenting tied with laziness...?

Parents who tried babysitting their kids with TV and now attempt to suppress their misguided energy with drugs, wouldnt this kind of thing continue with out without obamacare/AHCA or any other thing?

(yes I fucking know some kids really do need it)
    America over prescribes these kids, and it is just a racket. It is also lazy parenting, but a lot of these parents are plain dumb and are willing to do anyhing to make their child behave better. Most of these kids don't have ADHD, they are normal fucking kids. Almost every kid has a short attention span.

Ridilin, adderall, foclyn.. I would love to see a study showing the success rates of these drugs. Of course, there would be no way to prove anything because the pharmaceutical companies have a million excuses for why so many kids who use these drugs become failures.

They are dangerous drugs, and nobody cares about exploiting these kids for a buck. Only in rare cases do kids really need these drugs, but unfortunately they are given out like skittles.

Good job working Skittles in there.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Looks like a win-win situation to me.

Lower costs/better coverage for the part time employees. Lower costs for the business.