Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Moliki Matavao, 2021 TE, Henderson (Liberty), NV (Offered - 3/17/19)

TacoSoupTacoSoup Member Posts: 148
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Per Blair Angulo. Offers from ASU, Arkansas, Cal, Oregon State, Utah, UVA and some G5's. Appartently UW will "roll out the red carpet" when he unofficially visits in the spring.

Edit: updated title, offer and links. good shit @tysenallumbaugh

https://247sports.com/Player/Moliki-Matavao-46058528/
http://www.hudl.com/video/3/11238344/5bb11a889a9c0b0e30bb3622

Comments

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2019
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Two observations:

1. Same school as Troy Fautanu.
    2. That is the whitest looking poly kid I've ever seen. I thought Asa took the cake but this kid has him beat by a mile.
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Three posts in and Ballz is already making a dumb comment on racial standards
    Domicillo said:

Chill the fuck out and Shut the fuck up PC police. It's funny to see a kid with both his first and last name being hardcore Poly names and yet he looks like a regular white kid. Nobody takes offense to that you overly sensitive pussy. There are no girls here for you to try to impress with that sensitive beta shit bro.

Domicillo said:

Chill the fuck out and Shut the fuck up PC police. It's funny to see a kid with both his first and last name being hardcore Poly names and yet he looks like a regular white kid. Nobody takes offense to that you overly sensitive pussy. There are no girls here for you to try to impress with that sensitive beta shit bro.
    Why you so triggered my dude?
    edited January 2019
    Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Ironic. You're the one who was acting triggered by my post dude. Did you forget? "Dumb comment on racial standards." That's triggered.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Domicillo said:

Per Blair Angulo. Offers from ASU, Arkansas, Cal, Oregon State, Utah, UVA and some G5's. Appartently UW will "roll out the red carpet" when he unofficially visits in the spring.

He’s going to be a national recruit. Likely the best TE in the west and would be good to pair with Caden Jumper in our 2021 class. We’ve been on him since last spring and he’s mentioned us in interviews a few times as one of the schools that’s talking to him the most.

Paopao will find a way to fuck it all up anyways.
    Do we have a history of him fucking up recruiting Poly tight ends? Seems like if there was ever someone tailor made for him to reel in this is him.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Ironic. You're the one who was acting triggered by my post dude. Did you forget? "Dumb comment on racial standards." That's triggered.
    Yes, I called your comment dumb. Because it is dumb. If we can’t call another comment dumb, what’s the point of having the ability to respond to a post at all.

If I was triggered, I’d just delete your post and close the thread. Instead I just let you shitpost and sidetrack another thread, you should be happy.
    Another mod?
    edited January 2019
    Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Yes, I called your comment dumb. Because it is dumb. If we can’t call another comment dumb, what’s the point of having the ability to respond to a post at all.

If I was triggered, I’d just delete your post and close the thread. Instead I just let you shitpost and sidetrack another thread, you should be happy.
    You were triggered bro. Lighten up Francis. It was just an observation. White looking kid with super Poly name. Funny funny ha ha.

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

You were triggered bro. Lighten up Francis. It was just an observation. White looking kid with super Poly name. Funny funny ha ha.

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

That gif is over used and played out. Maybe find something more original after you have nothing left to say.

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

That gif is over used and played out. Maybe find something more original after you have nothing left to say.
    I thought you were going to call me trans if I used that gif?
    edited January 2019
    Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

I thought you were going to call me trans if I used that gif?
    It's certainly suspect. I don't judge tho.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    Ballz quadrupling down on bullshit takes is now the majority of this bored. Something's gotta give.