Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Isaiah Stewart, 2019 5* C, (Committed) (There was never a doubt)

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Just got home from work. Have you guys any idea how hard it is to do customer service with a giant boner from 5:30 - 11pm? I love this kid so much. He is like a taller, thicker, more athletic version of Corliss Williamson. Hopkins just shoved his BBC down Duke, Michigan State and Kentuckys throats! This is a bigger pick up than Fultz was because I actually think we will win a ton of games with this kid. I'm so happy right now. FUCKING CLOSE MCDANIELS!!!! LET'S DO THIS!!!

Fucking this.

BBC MIKE!

• Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,953 Founders Club
    Isaiah Stewart will be playing on ESPU at 2pm.

TYFYS
  • DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    edited January 2019

Anyone got this stream? Getting an error message on espn watch

Edit: we gucci
    He’s such an elite passer for a big
    Stewart started a bit slow (he's matched up against a 7 footer) but just caught a lob for a dunk and then threw a nice back door pass on the next play. Aggressive going after boards and second chance points.
  • GOATGOAT Member Posts: 177
    Lot of free pub on this broadcast
    14 and 12 for Stewart
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223

Just got home from work. Have you guys any idea how hard it is to do customer service with a giant boner from 5:30 - 11pm? I love this kid so much. He is like a taller, thicker, more athletic version of Corliss Williamson. Hopkins just shoved his BBC down Duke, Michigan State and Kentuckys throats! This is a bigger pick up than Fultz was because I actually think we will win a ton of games with this kid. I'm so happy right now. FUCKING CLOSE MCDANIELS!!!! LET'S DO THIS!!!

Fultz wasn't the problem.
    I still can’t believe this is real.
  • RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899

I know. I keep thinking that guys like Wright, Carter and Stewart were lured to Seattle, 3000 miles away, because Hop cultivated relationships with these dudes when he was an assistant at 'Cuse. His west coast pulls have been nice, solid four year type guys but not immediate game changing players by any means. I assume Hop got here and said to himself he was too far behind to pick up the local knuckleheads that went to SC and focused on every big time player ages 13-16 up and down the West coast while continuing to keep tabs on the few guys he had a tight bond with on the East Coast. The East prospects I'm guessing will begin to dry up and the West kids will begin to blow up. Hop FUCKS in a major way, but the way he Fucks is like a LTR and his fucking is slow and enjoyable. He's not a rapey recruiter like Calipari/WWWes, or Andy Enfield. I don't really have any real info on this but I'm thinking that we start seeing one or two top 20/40 players committing every year with a couple four year stability guys mixed in. OMG! A real strategy run by a real coach. I'm not charging to maximum doog. I've been on 11 since the mountain sweep, add in recruiting buzz and my boner knows no bounds. Doog it up, young brothas!!!
    I expect the majority of the '20/'21 recruits to be local or from Nevada, as that looks to be what the offers have been up to now. Luckily the top 20/40 players that you referenced could definitely also be the local guys.

2020 - Marjon Beauchamp
    2021 - Paolo Banchero, Shane Nowell

• FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

I know. I keep thinking that guys like Wright, Carter and Stewart were lured to Seattle, 3000 miles away, because Hop cultivated relationships with these dudes when he was an assistant at 'Cuse. His west coast pulls have been nice, solid four year type guys but not immediate game changing players by any means. I assume Hop got here and said to himself he was too far behind to pick up the local knuckleheads that went to SC and focused on every big time player ages 13-16 up and down the West coast while continuing to keep tabs on the few guys he had a tight bond with on the East Coast. The East prospects I'm guessing will begin to dry up and the West kids will begin to blow up. Hop FUCKS in a major way, but the way he Fucks is like a LTR and his fucking is slow and enjoyable. He's not a rapey recruiter like Calipari/WWWes, or Andy Enfield. I don't really have any real info on this but I'm thinking that we start seeing one or two top 20/40 players committing every year with a couple four year stability guys mixed in. OMG! A real strategy run by a real coach. I'm not charging to maximum doog. I've been on 11 since the mountain sweep, add in recruiting buzz and my boner knows no bounds. Doog it up, young brothas!!!
    I expect the majority of the '20/'21 recruits to be local or from Nevada, as that looks to be what the offers have been up to now. Luckily the top 20/40 players that you referenced could definitely also be the local guys.

2020 - Marjon Beauchamp

With the current trajectory and the ties to the program that Banchero and Nowell have, that should be a cakewalk recruiting season for Hop.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

2020 - Marjon Beauchamp

With the current trajectory and the ties to the program that Banchero and Nowell have, that should be a cakewalk recruiting season for Hop.

Refresh my memory on Paolo's ties, Rhonda Smith's kid right?
  • RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    edited January 2019

2020 - Marjon Beauchamp

Hop gets all of them.
    Hop will get them