Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sad to see how far Baseman has fallen

No it's not
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    DawgFader said:

JFC...This kid is a fucking baller and baring injuries will be a 1st or 2nd rounder under Lakes tutaledge.

Who give a shit when he announces as long as he ends up on campus.

Exactly
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

Turner again having second (third or fourth) thoughts. Really? I don’t want this guy.

Doubters and Turner lovers: you have the screenshot you need

where is this coming from
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Turner again having second (third or fourth) thoughts. Really? I don’t want this guy.

Just calmly take two steps away from the keyboard, close your eyes, relax and come back in a couple weeks when this is all over. These ups and downs have been way too tough on you Baseman and we all love you too much to see you suffer through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you through this time of adversity.
    Not really. Went on the record early about Turner. I sincerely hope he signs with ND. He was supposed to go public last night which turned into this morning. Then this afternoon....

He called Lake in December, waffling. Lake convinced him to hold off. Back and forth. Forth and back. Things changed again. He said he was all Dawg except.... he still can’t can’t pull the trigger.

This will end badly for us? unless he picks ND.

Doogish? Whatever. I’m out.
    Baseman I love you I don’t think it’s Doogish or Doogy at all, it’s natural to get attached like this. But the second he plays for us we’ll forget about all this and sometimes we have to realize we’ll be fine either way and just step back and let the recruiting slutiness subside.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Baseman said:

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,601
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

In this interview at the Poly bowl he is specifically asked about what "wowed" him on his Notre Dame visit. His answer...the weather being nicer than he expected and going to Brian Kelly's lake house and riding jet skis and stuff on a beautiful day. That's exactly what I was talking about. I was right. Weather on his official visits was a factor here. He got to see Notre Dame on a beautiful day and only saw UW the one shit weather weekend of the entire fucking Summer. Brian Kelly made more of an effort by rolling out the red carpet and throwing a party at his lake house where as UW just took him and his family out to dinner. I was on the fucking money with my criticism of his recruitment by the UW coaches. Eat shit you shit talking motherfuckers!

Thankfully it looks like UW will still win out but the weather he experienced on each of his official visits was a factor in this recruitment. Notre Dame gaining the edge for that factor helped keep them in it because he has still yet to see Seattle and UW in all their glory on a beautiful day. Not saying it was the critical factor at all. It appears his preferred position being safety is the critical factor. But it was a factor.

https://youtu.be/hmZ41Yp7OOE

Weather was not shitty the entire weekend. Thats from Lake during Asa official visit. So please FOH with the weather excuse

He said it out of his own mouth bro. There's another picture of him outdoors on his visit to UW and it's completely overcast and dark. He's a Cali bro used to the sunshine and beach. If he had visited Notre Dame with the weather being what it is in South Bend today, he would have already been signed to UW. It's a factor bro. Might seem stupid to you and others but this is how 17 year olds think.
    You're right. The forecast high of -12 in South Bend this Weds is really appealing weather. There is this thing called the internet that allows one to easily research shit like the weather.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited January 2019

In this interview at the Poly bowl he is specifically asked about what "wowed" him on his Notre Dame visit. His answer...the weather being nicer than he expected and going to Brian Kelly's lake house and riding jet skis and stuff on a beautiful day. That's exactly what I was talking about. I was right. Weather on his official visits was a factor here. He got to see Notre Dame on a beautiful day and only saw UW the one shit weather weekend of the entire fucking Summer. Brian Kelly made more of an effort by rolling out the red carpet and throwing a party at his lake house where as UW just took him and his family out to dinner. I was on the fucking money with my criticism of his recruitment by the UW coaches. Eat shit you shit talking motherfuckers!

Thankfully it looks like UW will still win out but the weather he experienced on each of his official visits was a factor in this recruitment. Notre Dame gaining the edge for that factor helped keep them in it because he has still yet to see Seattle and UW in all their glory on a beautiful day. Not saying it was the critical factor at all. It appears his preferred position being safety is the critical factor. But it was a factor.

Weather was not shitty the entire weekend. Thats from Lake during Asa official visit. So please FOH with the weather excuse

He said it out of his own mouth bro. There's another picture of him outdoors on his visit to UW and it's completely overcast and dark. He's a Cali bro used to the sunshine and beach. If he had visited Notre Dame with the weather being what it is in South Bend today, he would have already been signed to UW. It's a factor bro. Might seem stupid to you and others but this is how 17 year olds think.
    You're right. The forecast high of -12 in South Bend this Weds is really appealing weather. There is this thing called the internet that allows one to easily research shit like the weather.
    A recruits perception of a University is shaped on his visit to that University. In his minds eye, Asa's vision of Notre Dame was and has always been based on the beautiful environment he experienced on his visit to Notre Dame. That's what matters. The 48 hour mirage that are official visits. Knowing it gets stupid cold in South Bend in the Winter and actually experiencing it are two totally different things.

Why is it so hard for you to fucking understand? It's like, yeah no shit a recruits experience on his official visit to a school is important and better weather on that visit is always better. It's not difficult or at all a stretch. I've seen posts here and elsewhere saying "thank god the weather cleared up" this weekend in Seattle for UW's last big official visit weekend. Gee I wonder why people would say that der der der.

Asa literally just fucking told you in that interview that yeah, getting to see Notre Dame when the weather was great as opposed to the freezing cold was something he liked a lot about his visit there. EVERYTHING MATTERS!
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Baseman said:

Nowhere, because nobody actually tries to rank high school players on their NFL prospects. But given Lake’s track record and Asa’s abilities, you’d be stupid to put the ceiling anywhere but 1st or 2nd round.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

The only reason ND fans are convinced he's going to be a LB and that UW is lying to him to get him in the boat is because of his neck. He's 195 pounds with the neck of a 260 pounder.

Merton Hanks to Kevin King to Asa Turner?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,601
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

A recruits perception of a University is shaped on his visit to that University. In his minds eye, Asa's vision of Notre Dame was and has always been based on the beautiful environment he experienced on his visit to Notre Dame. That's what matters. The 48 hour mirage that are official visits. Knowing it gets stupid cold in South Bend in the Winter and actually experiencing it are two totally different things.

Why is it so hard for you to fucking understand? It's like, yeah no shit a recruits experience on his official visit to a school is important and better weather on that visit is always better. It's not difficult or at all a stretch. I've seen posts here and elsewhere saying "thank god the weather cleared up" this weekend in Seattle for UW's last big official visit weekend. Gee I wonder why people would say that der der der.

Asa literally just fucking told you in that interview that yeah, getting to see Notre Dame when the weather was great as opposed to the freezing cold was something he liked a lot about his visit there. EVERYTHING MATTERS!
    You need to worry about stuff that UW can control. Weather isn't one of them.
  • Options
    ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

YET
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

YET
    @CliffMassDWAG just needs more tim.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    While she isn’t wrong, she’s still an insufferable cunt.

Sounds like someone around here, right StongRoofBallz?