Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bundy

Broke out of jail and went to Ann Arbor to pop off to their FACE during the rose bowl. Dude loved his DAWGS, bled purple and gold.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Fucking legend
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2019

Beat me to the punch by a few hours....

My wife is a Coug and she looked at me jaw agape when he told the bit about taking the train to Ann Arbor to watch the 1978 Rose Bowl. She said "I bet you are proud of him. How many women did he kill for a victory celebration...?" - Hi @BearsWiin

He also got laid for the first time in Walla Walla ... something Fleenor has yet to do.

I saw "agape" and my first thought was, " @PurpleThrobber will have a go with this." Man this place is fucking me up.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

My wife is a Coug and she looked at me jaw agape when he told the bit about taking the train to Ann Arbor to watch the 1978 Rose Bowl. She said "I bet you are proud of him. How many women did he kill for a victory celebration...?" - Hi @BearsWiin

He also got laid for the first time in Walla Walla ... something Fleenor has yet to do.

I saw "agape" and my first thought was, " @PurpleThrobber will have a go with this." Man this place is fucking me up.
    My first thought was “pics of the gape?”
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,956

Once you agape, you never go back.
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I dated a chick named Bundy at the UW my sophomore year. Never asked her if she was related but I was always kinda curious.
  • Options
    Wombat_GuernicaWombat_Guernica Member Posts: 126
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    BearsWiin said:

You can only get laid for the first time once
    It was supposed to be a horrible victory coitus redux...
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Baphomet said:

I dated a chick named Bundy at the UW my sophomore year. Never asked her if she was related but I was always kinda curious.

You “dated” a chick in college?

At “the UW?”

Christ