Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

BREAKING: Footage unearthed of Kim discussing Sark

Comments

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Could it be that Dm.c during the Sark era became TV sitcom genius? It does take a tribe of creative jerks to make such things happen, but anybody who puts their sneakers on the coffee table can't be into football even if they fake it.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2014
    "You need a boost to climb into your bed"

"You should hear the way he talks to waitresses"

"He gets free pie"
  • Options
    SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Testing 1
    edited January 2014
    dnc said:

"You need a boost to climb into your bed"

"You should hear the way he talks to waitresses"

"He gets free hair pie"

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Tailgater said:

Could it be that Dm.c during the Sark era became TV sitcom genius? It does take a tribe of creative jerks to make such things happen, but anybody who puts their sneakers on the coffee table can't be into football even if they fake it.

??????????????????????????? < That is line of question marks. It indicates that, yet again, I have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Even sodbusters want to understand.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tailgater said:

Tailgater has reached puppylove_sugarsteel off his meds territory in this thread.
  • Options

Tailgater said:

Tailgater has reached puppylove_sugarsteel off his meds territory in this thread.
    Disagree. Tailgater hasn't "reached" anything. Tailgater lives in that zip code. Actually, he's a few camps up the mountain where the air is even thinner.

Fucker never just says what's on his mind in coherent Engrish. There's always this horrific effort at poetic writing which, as a self-described engineer, he should know better than to attempt.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like Tailgater

I speak old dude
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    "You love him."
  • Options
    edited January 2014

I like Tailgater

I speak old dude

Yes, yes you do.

But I did not know you also speak dipshit. Because, you know, that affliction knows no temporal boundaries.

Let's quit talking about him until he wakes up from his nap and can try and defend himself. I'm starting to feel bad about it.