Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Older, right-leaning Twitter users spread the most fake news in 2016, study finds

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    You still believe in Pizzagate, Seth Rich's murder conspiracy, and Uranium One?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Believe in? Still? Stop being such a caricature

Uranium 1 is real the rest is nonsense that you will never find a post from me on

I can go back one week and get you rather easily spreading fake news. Heal yourself and keep my name out of your mouth
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    did you see buzz feed is firing staff?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Uranium 1 is real the rest is nonsense that you will never find a post from me on

I can go back one week and get you rather easily spreading fake news. Heal yourself and keep my name out of your mouth
    Protectionism and nativism work
    Uranium one is real
    Deep state
    Spy gate

Sad.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Protectionism and nativism work
    Uranium one is real
    Deep state
    Spy gate

Sad.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,297
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://businessinsider.com/what-fake-news-readers-actually-look-like-2017-9

[Plus, it's an important reminder that liberal readers (and voters) are also susceptible to the lure of a too-good-to-be-true headline.

"The most surprising finding of our study is that fake news affects both the right and the left, the educated and uneducated," The Trade Desk's CEO, Jeff Green, told Business Insider.]

[According to The Trade Desk, fake-news readers on the right were more likely to be older, white, and in the military or work for the federal government.

They were about 56 times as likely to be Gen-Xers, 22 times as likely to be white, and 21 times as likely to be male than Americans as a whole. They were also 39 times as likely to be in the property industry than

the US population at large, and 27 times as likely to be over 65.]

[Fake-news readers on the left were more likely to be affluent and college-educated, wealthy, and in financial services.

Specifically, they were 54 times as likely to be politically influential, 34 times as likely to be college graduates, and 31 times as likely to be "positive idealists" than the overall US population.]

I'm glad we can all agree that fact based reporting should be a foundation of good journalism in the media. I look forward to your future posts supporting that position.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

https://businessinsider.com/what-fake-news-readers-actually-look-like-2017-9

[Plus, it's an important reminder that liberal readers (and voters) are also susceptible to the lure of a too-good-to-be-true headline.

"The most surprising finding of our study is that fake news affects both the right and the left, the educated and uneducated," The Trade Desk's CEO, Jeff Green, told Business Insider.]

[According to The Trade Desk, fake-news readers on the right were more likely to be older, white, and in the military or work for the federal government.

They were about 56 times as likely to be Gen-Xers, 22 times as likely to be white, and 21 times as likely to be male than Americans as a whole. They were also 39 times as likely to be in the property industry than

the US population at large, and 27 times as likely to be over 65.]

[Fake-news readers on the left were more likely to be affluent and college-educated, wealthy, and in financial services.

Specifically, they were 54 times as likely to be politically influential, 34 times as likely to be college graduates, and 31 times as likely to be "positive idealists" than the overall US population.]

I'm glad we can all agree that fact based reporting should be a foundation of good journalism in the media. I look forward to your future posts supporting that position.

Some dumb whites on the right fall for fake news and educated rich folks on the left fall for fake news

Sounds like we? poor dumb old whites have an excuse at least

Speaks volumes on our higher education system IMO
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    Pretty fucking funny from the Kunt that was pushing the Buzz feed story less than a week ago. Feel free to cite any of those examples where I've pushed a fake news story.

I also have to add that this is one of the very same Kunts who claims that it's a conspiracy theory to claim that Hillary and the DNC paid for the dossier.

I await you posting a single example of me posting a fake story like you do dumbass. Hell that "right-wing" terrorism story you posted today is bullshit.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    There’s a difference between buzzfeed getting parts of a story wrong and right wingers sharing a www.news-daily.net link about the Clintons being implicated in an underground child sex ring.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

There’s a difference between buzzfeed getting parts of a story wrong and right wingers sharing a www.news-daily.net link about the Clintons being implicated in an underground child sex ring.

Did you miss the left wing circle jerk over buzzfeed?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

That's the new spin? Buzzfeed just got "parts" of the story wrong? Buzzfeed is considered to be a legitimate news source. You're really going to compare it to a conservative chat room?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

That's the new spin? Buzzfeed just got "parts" of the story wrong? Buzzfeed is considered to be a legitimate news source. You're really going to compare it to a conservative chat room?
    Your favorite cable news station was pushing the Seth Rich murder conspiracy for months even after the mourning family asked them to stop.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hannity was pushing it. None of the legitimate News sources were pushing it. You were here pushing a bullshit story last week and again today Kunt. Why do you hold Fox News to higher standard then you hold yourself?

And you claimed that I've pushed fake news stories. That's a flat out fucking lie. You need to heal yourself first Kunt.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Hannity was pushing it. None of the legitimate News sources were pushing it. You were here pushing a bullshit story last week and again today Kunt. Why do you hold Fox News to higher standard then you hold yourself?

And you claimed that I've pushed fake news stories. That's a flat out fucking lie. You need to heal yourself first Kunt.

Is this your new phrase? Clever. Looking forward to seeing it mixed in with kunt, strawman ass fuck, and the rest of Gay Bob's greatest hits.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Your favorite cable news station was pushing the Seth Rich murder conspiracy for months even after the mourning family asked them to stop.
    But but but
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    So the story here is that you hold Fox News to a far higher standard then you hold yourself.