Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Reasons Kayvon actually chose Oregon thread

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I'm happy right here.

You may need another make-believe trip to Hawaii with your make-believe family.

I'm just trying to help you out. I outlined your problems briefly in my prior post.

Your trash talk is terrible. Just fucking terrible. I'm embarrassed for you.

Don't be embarrassed for me. Be embarrassed for yourself. I was in Hawaii the week following the UW/Oregon game. Sorry you so desperately wanted to talk shit and didn't get to. I'm sure it was the highlight of your year. Too bad for you Oregon got their shit pushed in the next week.

You say you supposedly went to UW and yet you're an Oregon and Miami fan posting on a UW board and you originally were impersonating a WSU fan. On top of that you're obsessed with me and half of your posts are lame attempts to get my attention. Fuck man, I would not want to trade lives with you. I pity you. There's no winning for you here. Out of all the losers on this board you're the biggest one and the most pathetic. Don't worry about my "problems". Worry about doing what you need to do to have a better life.
    Seems like you care...
  • BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Thought this was a hot bitches thread. Was wrong.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

flatus said:

Oh fuck me.

I hate Oregon and their drop ass dead sexy blondes....

Bastards.

I'd hit bofe. Apparently, @StrongArmCobra has a problem with his equipment.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

flatus said:

Oh fuck me.

Bastards.

I don't fuck basic bitches. I'm young, tall, with a fit body. You old pervs drool over bitches I wouldn't even give a second look. I ain't got no type. Bad bitches is the only thing that I like.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Wow you really are the biggest faggot on the bored!

flatus said:

Oh fuck me.

Bastards.

I don't fuck basic bitches. I'm young, tall, with a fit body. You old pervs drool over bitches I wouldn't even give a second look. I ain't got no type. Bad bitches is the only thing that I like.

flatus said:

Oh fuck me.

Bastards.

[sure.gif]

To the point!

Ironic coming from you.

Ironic coming from you.
    Ironically, I think you need to look up the word "ironic".

Did you, or did you not, graduate from the University of Washington. Inquiring minds want to know superstar.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Ironic coming from you.

Did you, or did you not, graduate from the University of Washington. Inquiring minds want to know superstar.
    haha i did, black eye for uw imo

Ironic coming from you.

I did.

Ironic coming from you.

I did.
    Seattle?

Major?

Ironic coming from you.

I did.
    Seattle?

Major?

Yes.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

flatus said:

Oh fuck me.

Bastards.

Well you certainly have a nice ass anyway
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

flatus said:

Oh fuck me.

Bastards.

I think I'm going to start replying to you with Webster jiffs, Roof. Because apparently yore bit is to steal the successful schticks of DDY, Swaye and so forth and make them crappier and unappealing.

flatus said:

Oh fuck me.

Bastards.

I really hope you guys never GULAG @StrongArmCobra it's like 50% of why I come here, for his amazing performance art.

Who the fuck still says basic bitches and bad bitches? Someone who is either 17 years old and uses outdated slang because they have no friends, or someone who fell into a coma during an auto erotic asphyxiation session several years ago. But, definitely someone who doesn't fuck bitches of any adjective.

I don't know what I like more, the lies about his personal life or the football takes. Since this is a Kayvon thread, I'll remind everyone of when he was explaining last month how Kayvon will plummet in the recruiting rankings. In the past week both Rivals and 247 updated and moved him up in their rankings. He's now the 23rd highest rated recruit in the shitty 247 all time rankings, and is the third highest Pac-12 recruit behind Joe "shouldn't have road raged someone with a gun" McKnight and Matt "should have gone in the draft earlier fucking dumbass" Barkley. Kayvon will probably be a bust, because that would fitting for how Oregon football works, but Ballz was still wrong about this.
    I still here people say basic and bad bitches all the time and I only fuck with bad bitches. But to each their own. Some like basic bitches. Some even like fat bitches. No judgement here.

I said Kayvon would likely drop in the rankings because that's what Biggins said. I never guaranteed it. Only further proves how stupid and inaccurate the rankings are. He's talented but those who have actually seen him play real football tell a different story and say he's vastly overrated and doesn't play hard. He loves to go hard in camps when he can use his speed to go untouched against undeveloped offensive lineman. But when the pad come on and it's time to really get physical he doesn't have the drive in him to do it. That's the word on him. We'll see if it's true in the years to come.

flatus said:

Oh fuck me.

Bastards.

I really hope you guys never GULAG @StrongArmCobra it's like 50% of why I come here, for his amazing performance art.

Who the fuck still says basic bitches and bad bitches? Someone who is either 17 years old and uses outdated slang because they have no friends, or someone who fell into a coma during an auto erotic asphyxiation session several years ago. But, definitely someone who doesn't fuck bitches of any adjective.

I don't know what I like more, the lies about his personal life or the football takes. Since this is a Kayvon thread, I'll remind everyone of when he was explaining last month how Kayvon will plummet in the recruiting rankings. In the past week both Rivals and 247 updated and moved him up in their rankings. He's now the 23rd highest rated recruit in the shitty 247 all time rankings, and is the third highest Pac-12 recruit behind Joe "shouldn't have road raged someone with a gun" McKnight and Matt "should have gone in the draft earlier fucking dumbass" Barkley. Kayvon will probably be a bust, because that would fitting for how Oregon football works, but Ballz was still wrong about this.
    I still here people say basic and bad bitches all the time and I only fuck with bad bitches. But to each their own. Some like basic bitches. Some even like fat bitches. No judgement here.

I said Kayvon would likely drop in the rankings because that's what Biggins said. I never guaranteed it. Only further proves how stupid and inaccurate the rankings are. He's talented but those who have actually seen him play real football tell a different story and say he's vastly overrated and doesn't play hard. He loves to go hard in camps when he can use his speed to go untouched against undeveloped offensive lineman. But when the pad come on and it's time to really get physical he doesn't have the drive in him to do it. That's the word on him. We'll see if it's true in the years to come.
    SAC is Kim

That explains this sentence, his accuracy, and his obsession with outdated slang.