Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    What no mooselimb prayer breakfasts to attend?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Are you guys really saying Trump doesn't say racist shit based on the fact he visited the MLK memorial two blocks from his office on MLK day?

2001400ex said:

Are you guys really saying Trump doesn't say racist shit based on the fact he visited the MLK memorial two blocks from his office on MLK day?

No, no they are not you dumbfuck.
    Then do tell what the point of the thread is in connection with using racist in the thread title.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    to get you all bent out of shape?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

For a guy who has no clue about what a "strawman" argument actually is, you sure love to fuck them in the ass Hondo.
    LebamDawg said:

I'm just axing questions here man. I am all for not calling Trump racist I just want to know the basis of it.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Is any of this filth helping your brands?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

Today should be renamed "National White People Are Evil Especially Males Day". It's lost on the Left that MLK wanted people to be judged NOT BY THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN BUT CONTENT OF CHARACTER.

Please, that went out the window 45 years ago. Skin color is now everything. If you're a white male, and straight you're immediately suspect. And heaven forbid you don't think and act the way the left expects you to think and act. By you're skin color alone you're "privileged" and must be made to atone for your sins.

If you're black that left has a prescribed set of political beliefs you must also believe in and if you don't you won't be considered a "real" black person.

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    q: so, why don't you just be You?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,698
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    2001400ex said:

LebamDawg said:

I'm just axing questions here man. I am all for not calling Trump racist I just want to know the basis of it.
    hmm?
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Then do tell what the point of the thread is in connection with using racist in the thread title.
    1. You have a simple mind
    2. You missed the point
    3. Read for comprehension.

Did I miss anything?

JFC, Hondo, you really ARE this stupid....amazing!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blu82 said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

1. You have a simple mind
    2. You missed the point
    3. Read for comprehension.

Did I miss anything?

JFC, Hondo, you really ARE this stupid....amazing!
    Got it! Ok!
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Today should be renamed "National White People Are Evil Especially Males Day". It's lost on the Left that MLK wanted people to be judged NOT BY THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN BUT CONTENT OF CHARACTER.

Please, that went out the window 45 years ago. Skin color is now everything. If you're a white male, and straight you're immediately suspect. And heaven forbid you don't think and act the way the left expects you to think and act. By you're skin color alone you're "privileged" and must be made to atone for your sins.

If you're black that left has a prescribed set of political beliefs you must also believe in and if you don't you won't be considered a "real" black person.

The Left needs to attract "working class" white males they lost to Trump. That's how Trump won. It's an insane plan to win back such white voters by insisting they hate themselves. As far as this privilege goes, to some extent that is true, but in all countries there is some dominant race. It's not an intrinsic property of being white. Go to Asia and try to exert "white privilege" and see how far you get.