Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Daniel Heimuli, 5* 2019 LB, Menlo Park (Menlo-Atherton), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Passion said:

I was nervous about that as well until I saw this....Asa Turner and Daniel Heimuli are UW bound. CONFIRMED.

Pretty sure they could provide push up the middle and heat from the edge. Just a hunch.
    But first, a little ruru
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

I was nervous about that as well until I saw this....Asa Turner and Daniel Heimuli are UW bound. CONFIRMED.

The uce crew is on the job baby WOOOO! Go get em!

Noa Ngalu looks like he could gargle peanut butter with that neck. Impressive.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Love this pic as I'm a sucker for height lol.

Anyone want to check my observations..

If kalepo is a true 6'6" ish then...

Latu looks around 6'4"-6'4.5"
    Pa'ama - around 6'3"-6'3.5"
    Tuitele - around 6'3"
    Tuputala - looks around 6'1-6'1.5"
    Nglau - around 6'-6'.05"

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    animate said:

Love this pic as I'm a sucker for height lol.

Anyone want to check my observations..

If kalepo is a true 6'6" ish then...

Latu looks around 6'4"-6'4.5"
    Pa'ama - around 6'3"-6'3.5"
    Tuitele - around 6'3"
    Tuputala - looks around 6'1-6'1.5"
    Nglau - around 6'-6'.05"

Or look up UW signing day info. They usually pretty accurate on sizes or at lest don’t lie too much
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I swear his likes are just toying with us
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I swear his likes are just toying with us

Not worried.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

last week Spot Ektard in his recruiting blog said that he spoke to Heimuli and he thought if signing day were last week Heimuli would choose Oregon.

In today's blog he doesnt understand the hand wringing by paying subscribers over Heimuli. Heimuli has been all uw for months and there has been nothing to suggest otherwise.

So, we have long known SE is stupid and lazy. Now, we may add forgetful.

10.95 please.

This makes me as mad as WR recruiting does.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

last week Spot Ektard in his recruiting blog said that he spoke to Heimuli and he thought if signing day were last week Heimuli would choose Oregon.

In today's blog he doesnt understand the hand wringing by paying subscribers over Heimuli. Heimuli has been all uw for months and there has been nothing to suggest otherwise.

10.95 please.

Yep...I did.
    But it wasn't that day and UW gets the final visit (I have my doubts he even takes the rest of them)...therefore...all along I've said I thought UW would get him.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,840
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

10.95 please.

This makes me as mad as WR recruiting does.
    You gots to be cautiously optimistic with the new hire. When he gets local blinks and blinks out of the area to shout him out, we might be cooking with fire.

He sucks until he doesn’t or he fucks until we miss on our top 4 guys? I’m lea info towards he has my trust until he doesn’t only because of the local love from those that sure as shit didn’t know who lubbick was.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Tequilla said:

Beno4Life said:

Eklund is so fucking bad. He has no clue. He admits to being surprised he gets Danny Hammer on the phone and then offers no original information.

"Uh, hey Danny, um, so how was Oregon? Oh, you liked it? Cool. And UW? Still like them? Got it."

"Ok, Doogman folks, Oregon is definitely in the lead cause I failed to ask any direct, follow-up questions or interview anyone close to him."

I'm even more mad at Coker that BDTW ain't happening since I've canceled my $10.95 sub in response to BDTW.com. DDY and Gladstone and LMC, come through for us! We deserve better! THIS SHIT MATTERS!!!

That's a reason to be grateful to Coker and BDTW.

Shit, if the idea of BDTW set even one person free from DM.c's clutches, it was worth it.

Coker is a fucking hero.
    What is this world coming to if someone who readily admits to eating and ENJOYING mayo sandwiches is considered a hero

Is the Aurora Bridge still open?
    A world could exist