Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Reasons Kayvon actually chose Oregon thread

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

flatus said:

Looks like Oregon's standards for cheerleader hotness have fallen with their football program.
    This thread represents your worst hour. And that is saying a lot.

Your stories are stupid. Your observations range from exaggerated to fantastical. You don't like hot girls. And your trash talk is embarrassingly awkward and bad.

You might consider not being such a giant faggot.
    edited January 2019

flatus said:

Looks like Oregon's standards for cheerleader hotness have fallen with their football program.
    No need to worry SAC

The dudes are still there, they're just cut out of the picture
    You think Oregon's male cheerleaders are hot? That's cool man but that ain't got nothing to do with me.

So to express yourself you use a gif of a woman? You trans?
    Jesus.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

flatus said:

This thread represents your worst hour. And that is saying a lot.

Your stories are stupid. Your observations range from exaggerated to fantastical. You don't like hot girls. And your trash talk is embarrassingly awkward and bad.

You might consider not being such a giant faggot.
    Why so angry? :D
    I'm happy right here.

You may need another make-believe trip to Hawaii with your make-believe family.

I'm just trying to help you out. I outlined your problems briefly in my prior post.

Your trash talk is terrible. Just fucking terrible. I'm embarrassed for you.

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2019

I'm happy right here.

I'm just trying to help you out. I outlined your problems briefly in my prior post.

Keep fightin’ the good fight creep!

I'm happy right here.

It's not really a fight when the other guy is a retard.

I need to talk to priest.
  • theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm happy right here.

It's not really a fight when the other guy is a retard.

I need to talk to priest.
    Ages over 18 are not allowed to do so
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

animate said:

If he was going to Oregon partly for the poon tang then I'd say good for him but he can get that anywhere.

You can also get a steak almost anywhere, but some places have better steak.
    Ole Miss.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,160
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Well if he's anything like the Oregon Duck basketball program. Just look at what church she goes to. Shouldn't be too difficult to figure it out.
    HuskyJW said:

Well if he's anything like the Oregon Duck basketball program. Just look at what church she goes to. Shouldn't be too difficult to figure it out.

Huh?
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

HuskyJW said:

Huh?
    Drunk poasting rules.

I'm happy right here.

Don't be embarrassed for me. Be embarrassed for yourself. I was in Hawaii the week following the UW/Oregon game. Sorry you so desperately wanted to talk shit and didn't get to. I'm sure it was the highlight of your year. Too bad for you Oregon got their shit pushed in the next week.

You say you supposedly went to UW and yet you're an Oregon and Miami fan posting on a UW board and you originally were impersonating a WSU fan. On top of that you're obsessed with me and half of your posts are lame attempts to get my attention. Fuck man, I would not want to trade lives with you. I pity you. There's no winning for you here. Out of all the losers on this board you're the biggest one and the most pathetic. Don't worry about my "problems". Worry about doing what you need to do to have a better life.

I'm happy right here.

Don't be embarrassed for me. Be embarrassed for yourself. I was in Hawaii the week following the UW/Oregon game. Sorry you so desperately wanted to talk shit and didn't get to. I'm sure it was the highlight of your year. Too bad for you Oregon got their shit pushed in the next week.

You say you supposedly went to UW and yet you're an Oregon and Miami fan posting on a UW board and you originally were impersonating a WSU fan. On top of that you're obsessed with me and half of your posts are lame attempts to get my attention. Fuck man, I would not want to trade lives with you. I pity you. There's no winning for you here. Out of all the losers on this board you're the biggest one and the most pathetic. Don't worry about my "problems". Worry about doing what you need to do to have a better life.
    No worries.

I am embarrassed for you. A three minute cruise around this place yields thread after thread of people - all kinds of them - laffing at you and calling you out for being such an over-the-top idiot.

Can that many people be wrong? I don't think so.

Congratulations on being so good at life wannabe frat boy.

I'm happy right here.

No worries.

I am embarrassed for you. A three minute cruise around this place yields thread after thread of people - all kinds of them - laffing at you and calling you out for being such an over-the-top idiot.

People on this board don't like it when someone disrupts the circle jerk. They sometimes want to be irrationally angry. They want to irrationally point fingers and blame. They want to parrot each other for each others approval and validation. Free thinkers like myself are hated when we speak the truth and the truth diverges from the group think. It disrupts the status quo. People don't like that and I don't care. I keep it real and sometimes my fellow UW fans agree and sometimes we disagree. That's fine. And yes, when the majority group think is wrong, that many people can be wrong. That's how religions and cults are created and survive for thousands of years. I'm glad we have a head coach who doesn't think like they do and won't do whatever it takes to win. It's a great time to be a DAWG!

Congrats on being the biggest loser.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    this thread is dumb as fudge pack vs dumpy threads
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

this thread is dumb as fudge pack vs dumpy threads

Really hurtful coming from you!
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I'm happy right here.

No worries.

If we’re going to bash Stallone’s best movie, I’m out.

https://youtu.be/kvB2RW9i7w0