Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Most Entertaining Football

2»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Auburn - Florida State
    Tailgater said:

Tailgater said:

All this poll proved is what we already knew. There's too much doog in-breading and SEC worship here. I suppose it could come from living in the incomparable Pacific Northwest and never traveling far enough from mom's basement to need overnight lodging.

what does doogishness have to do with SEC worship. i've found doogs, with their inherent provincial mindset, to be rather stupid when it comes to other programs and conferences.

i'm interested to know how you tie those together, assuming you even did it on purpose.
    As an SEC ass-kisser, you can't be interested in knowing anything about it.

Translation:

"as usual, I was writing faster than I can think, and you are really fucking awesome and super fucking smart and thus have once again pointed me out for the dipshit that I am."

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SEC Game of the Week

Tailgater said:

Tailgater said:

All this poll proved is what we already knew. There's too much doog in-breading and SEC worship here. I suppose it could come from living in the incomparable Pacific Northwest and never traveling far enough from mom's basement to need overnight lodging.

what does doogishness have to do with SEC worship. i've found doogs, with their inherent provincial mindset, to be rather stupid when it comes to other programs and conferences.

i'm interested to know how you tie those together, assuming you even did it on purpose.

Translation:

"as usual, I was writing faster than I can think, and you are really fucking awesome and super fucking smart and thus have once again pointed me out for the dipshit that I am."

He didn't mention your modesty?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Auburn - Florida State

Tailgater said:

Tailgater said:

Translation:

He also didn't mention that I'm creepy. Some things go without saying. :)
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Auburn - Florida State

Tailgater said:

Tailgater said:

Translation:

He also didn't mention that I'm creepy. Some things go without saying. :)
    But what would a COUGLOSER know, anyways. Did I get that right Tailgator?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Field

Tailgater said:

Tailgater said:

Translation:

Or his huge cock.