Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Isaiah Stewart, 2019 5* C, (Committed) (There was never a doubt)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2019
    I think McDaniels is the best player in the country.

I’d rank Stewart somewhere in between 4-5 and the #1 center.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    A look at the scholly situation by class:

D Green
    Thybulle
    Crisp
    Dickerson

Timmins

Q Greene
    Nowell
    Carter
    Wright

2022 (or 2023 if anyone redshirts which I haven’t followed)
    Bey
    Hardy
    Roberts
    BPJ

So right now we’re only projected to have one to play with next year but reality is if we sign McDaviels and Stewart that’s three, and who knows when Nowell leaves? I suppose Carter could be a candidate to leave after next season potentially as well.
  • Options

Isaiah Stewart looks like a bear doing ballet in the post. He’s so fucking wide and big but his feet man. Oh my fuck. He absolutely destroyed the #1 player in the country (why i think he’s the best big) he just beat him up. Dude has a nice face up game and can hit threes. He’s so fucking elite.

Wiseman >

Judging them off a one on one matchup in the post is silly. Stewart’s a better big, Wisemans a better player.

Wiseman will have the better career in college and the NBA.

Stewart is still damn good.
  • Options
    Wiseman’s a better pro prospect. I like Stewart better for the college game.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Basnight is a fucking idiot. With a coach like Hopkins you aren’t rebuilding jfc sure if Romar’s your coach you are rebuilding. Hopkins is reloading.

Here’s the thing Jaylen isn’t a coveted player by the NBA because he’s not the best 3pt shooter. I think he stays. You’ll have 4 elite scorers next year Naz, Isaiah, if you get McDaniels, and Nowell. That’s a team that can win a national championship.

Easy there, young doogin' brother.
    That’s 4-5 guys that can get it whenever they want. With good depth in BPJ, Roberts, Timmins, Bey, Battle, Tshonis, Hardy, and Hameir.

They’ll have crazy length as well. I think if they get McDaniels next year could be elite on both ends. That’s why I say you can win a national championship with the talent we would have. Romar isn’t the fucking coach man. Hop is a great fucking coach who will get them to play hard and together.
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

D Green
    Thybulle
    Crisp
    Dickerson

Timmins

Q Greene
    Nowell
    Carter
    Wright

Bey
    Hardy
    Roberts
    BPJ

So right now we’re only projected to have one to play with next year but reality is if we sign McDaviels and Stewart that’s three, and who knows when Nowell leaves? I suppose Carter could be a candidate to leave after next season potentially as well.

Roberts is redshirting this season
  • Options

D Green
    Thybulle
    Crisp
    Dickerson

Timmins

Q Greene
    Nowell
    Carter
    Wright

Bey
    Hardy
    Roberts
    BPJ

Pretty sure BPJ is too.
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

D Green
    Thybulle
    Crisp
    Dickerson

Timmins

Q Greene
    Nowell
    Carter
    Wright

Bey
    Hardy
    Roberts
    BPJ

Pretty sure BPJ is too.
    He has played in 5 games, out with an injury. Possibly back in a couple weeks.
  • Options

D Green
    Thybulle
    Crisp
    Dickerson

Timmins

Q Greene
    Nowell
    Carter
    Wright

Bey
    Hardy
    Roberts
    BPJ

Pretty sure BPJ is too.
    He has played in 5 games, out with an injury. Possibly back in a couple weeks.
    To be fair I couldn’t really watch the majority of the december games but good to know!
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

D Green
    Thybulle
    Crisp
    Dickerson

Timmins

Q Greene
    Nowell
    Carter
    Wright

Bey
    Hardy
    Roberts
    BPJ

Am I not doing this right? That’s 13 scholarships you’ve listed. If it’s just the four seniors who leave, we have room for Stewart/McDaniels/Battle/Tsohonis.

If Nowell leaves too, then we’d have room for another player, could leave it open for a transfer or give it to Sorn as what was rumored to be promised when he signed.
  • Options
    Domicillo said:

D Green
    Thybulle
    Crisp
    Dickerson

Timmins

Q Greene
    Nowell
    Carter
    Wright

Bey
    Hardy
    Roberts
    BPJ

Am I not doing this right? That’s 13 scholarships you’ve listed. If it’s just the four seniors who leave, we have room for Stewart/McDaniels/Battle/Tsohonis.

If Nowell leaves too, then we’d have room for another player, could leave it open for a transfer or give it to Sorn as what was rumored to be promised when he signed.
    Battle, Bey, Tshonsis, Green, Stewart, Timmins, Nowell, Carter, Wright, BPJ, Roberts, Hardy= 12

+1 open scholarship for McDaniels
  • Options
    Domicillo said:

D Green
    Thybulle
    Crisp
    Dickerson

Timmins

Q Greene
    Nowell
    Carter
    Wright

Bey
    Hardy
    Roberts
    BPJ

But it already includes Quade.

If you count Quade as part of this years team (since he's currently on scholly almost assuredly) then we have 13 and lose 4, while potentially adding 4.

If you don't count Quade as part of this year's team then we have 12 and lose 4, while potentially adding 5.

Either way it puts you at 13 next year.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Domicillo said:

D Green
    Thybulle
    Crisp
    Dickerson

Timmins

Q Greene
    Nowell
    Carter
    Wright

Bey
    Hardy
    Roberts
    BPJ

If you count Quade as part of this years team (since he's currently on scholly almost assuredly) then we have 13 and lose 4, while potentially adding 4.

If you don't count Quade as part of this year's team then we have 12 and lose 4, while potentially adding 5.

Ok good, we’re all saying the same thing then. Nowell, don’t go to the NBA!
  • Options
    Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

D Green
    Thybulle
    Crisp
    Dickerson

Timmins

Q Greene
    Nowell
    Carter
    Wright

Bey
    Hardy
    Roberts
    BPJ

Ok good, we’re all saying the same thing then. Nowell, don’t go to the NBA!
    This
  • Options
    DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

https://youtu.be/lLGqpEcCo_Q

Uhmmm guys.... Battle is going to be really good.

Damn he's got Naz's hops and can fucking stroke it. ELITE
  • Options
    DeepDawg said:

https://youtu.be/lLGqpEcCo_Q

Uhmmm guys.... Battle is going to be really good.

Damn he's got Naz's hops and can fucking stroke it. ELITE
    If he could handle the ball well I’d say yeah. But he can jump and stroke it. He’s something we sorely need. He’s super super long too. He’s a really really good prospect. He’ll be awesome here. Definitely not a one and done type (duh).
  • Options
  • Options
    Any guesses on Stewart’s wingspan?