Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Atlantic Division

Has surpassed 2010 NFC West as the worst division in the major three sports history.

The Celtics are trying to tank and they can't do it because this division is such a fucking dreckfest.

Just make the Eastern Conference only two teams in the playoffs, just give Miami-Indiana a bye until the ECF already.

Only three teams in the East have a winning record.

The Western Conference Playoffs will be epic even in round one.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I hope the Clippers and Warriors get the 4 and 5 seed, that game last night was fun to watch, reminded me of 90s basketball TUFF!

The Toronto Raptors were the Atlantic Division leaders yesterday at a record of 11-15. Christ!

I bet the Heat and the Pacers could sit all their starters and still make it to the finals rather easily, say 4-1 each series?
  • Options
    I can only name two guys on the Raptors who lead the division. One because he went to UW and the other because he is super overrated in Rudy Gay.

The west will be fun and despite their record Portland will have a tough time escaping round one. So many good teams in the West but no real great team.

I think the two best teams in the NBA are the Heat and Pacers.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Heat v Pacers and Thunder v Blazers are the two conference finals imo. As of right now I would expect a Pacers v Thunder finals. Indiana is really young so their bodies will be holding up fine when it comes to the playoff push. The Heat winning it all again will depend on what Dwayne Wade is like at the end of the season. Lebron is the best but I don't think he can 2 man show it with Bosh all the way.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2013

I can only name two guys on the Raptors who lead the division. One because he went to UW and the other because he is super overrated in Rudy Gay.

The west will be fun and despite their record Portland will have a tough time escaping round one. So many good teams in the West but no real great team.

It's worse than you think, Rudy Ghey no longer plays for the Raptards.
  • Options
    dnc said:

It's worse than you think, Rudy Ghey no longer plays for the Raptards.
    Shows how little I pay attention to irrelevant NBA teams.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'll forever hate Rudy Gay for instigating the double foul against Broy in the tourney. The reason we lost that night IMO.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

I'll forever hate Rudy Gay for instigating the double foul against Broy in the tourney. The reason we lost that night IMO.

Several reasons we lost that night.

1. Romar not fouling up 3 with under 10 seconds
    2. Mike Jensen- Nuff said about that
    3. The Roy double Tech like you pointed out
    4. Joel Smith throwing a terrible pass to end our season
    5. Romar can't beat a good team away from Seattle to save his life.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Doogles said:

IIRC Appleby had some bed shitting plays as well.
  • Options

Doogles said:

IIRC Appleby had some bed shitting plays as well.
    He played okay which is decent for him but he did make a great steal then passed on a wide open jumper to pass it to Joel Smith which led to a terrible pass that ended the season.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Make the East Finals a Best of 15 Grudge Match between Indiana and Miami ... tell everybody else to go fuck themselves since there's not a single good team among the rest of them.