Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

5th Annual Jesse Callier Commemorative Post-Collegiate Career Impact Ranking Initiative

12346»

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,604
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't feel good about giving Browning a 4. My reasoning at the moment was similar to what someone said above...4 year starter, durable, diced up most of the shitty teams, etc but it's mainly just his overall productivity.

How the fuck do you give Gaines less than 5???

Rapp, Murphy and yes, even BBK are All Americans and among the best in the nation at their positions. Bitching about BBK's lack of size and power is fine and good if you're evaluating him as an NFL prospect, but this is about the quality of their play in college, production, and importance to UW. Rapp was a three year starter and big play making machine and, as the Rose Bowl demonstrated, a key to the defense. Murphy was Murphy and the 2018 team probably doesn't reach 10 wins and a NY6 bowel without him.

If those three aren't 5* then you're scouting or voting based on likes, not evaluating their career impact.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Jake got a one from me and if you don’t like it fuck off

I like it. It's slightly dumber than my 4* but provides some balance so I feel good about it. Thanks for being dumb when that's what we needed from you.

And fuck off.
  • AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I have BBK in as a 4. He finished strong but in most of the big games he simply was trucked. I think 4 acknowledges he finished well above average but also that it really was a 2018 event.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,078
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Browning is a 4 because we don't deal in hypotheticals

You know, I know, and the American people know that a dozen quarterbacks could have done the same or better but his 4 years here stacks up well in titles and stats.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Browning is a 4 because we don't deal in hypotheticals

You know, I know, and the American people know that a dozen quarterbacks could have done the same or better but his 4 years here stacks up well in titles and stats.

Yep. That's where I was when I voted. Then I submitted it and started second guessing.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

If you didn’t give Rapp a 5 then you’re a butthurt pansy, no two ways about it. And Browning is the most obvious 3 of all time. He’s the definition of college average.

I am butthurt pansy so I gave him a 4
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,797
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Such fag, j.....ake
  • WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Finishing up the analysis. Still a couple stragglers. @dirtysouwfdawg @79smoothdawg @Neighbor2972 @picalogestabo @bread you have a couple hours to get your votes in.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,797
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Woof said:

Finishing up the analysis. Still a couple stragglers. @dirtysouwfdawg @79smoothdawg @Neighbor2972 @picalogestabo @bread you have a couple hours to get your votes in.

I have two jack and cokes to finish first. In homage of Coker’s... yea, I’m going to drink two cokers (and jack) and record myself talking over myself as I babble incoherently. Upon completion my survey will be complete.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,467
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2019
    Too late to participate?

Edit - probably should have looked at the first thread in the teen boi forum before asking this dumb question.