Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Early season preview

Just happened upon a Canadian show on Amazon Prime called Corner Gas. Watched about 5 minutes - funny as fuck. Saved the rest so Mrs. Throbber and I can watch together. We need some half hour shows before bed because WTF else you going to do with the other 28 minutes after sex?

Anybody else stumble upon this?

Comments

• GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I will check it out, thanks Throbber.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The last Canadian show I got really into was Trailer Park Boys. Maybe these Canucks are on to something.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    Founders Club

Just happened upon a Canadian show on Amazon Prime called Corner Gas. Watched about 5 minutes - funny as fuck. Saved the rest so Mrs. Throbber and I can watch together. We need some half hour shows before bed because WTF else you going to do with the other 28 minutes after sex?

Anybody else stumble upon this?

Yes, I put it in my queue a few weeks ago. When I finally get done writing my book in a few weeks I'm going to binge watch a bunch of stuff I've been eager to see.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649

The last Canadian show I got really into was Trailer Park Boys. Maybe these Canucks are on to something.

Trailer Park Boys is funny - but I haven't got much into it. Too many PTSD flashbacks to growing up @Swaye -like in a single wide. Another good Canadian show that only played one season on HBO-USA is Call Me Fitz - Jason Priestly. Available for purchase on Amazon Prime. Might need to ask Mrs. Throbber for an advance on my allowance and purchase a couple more seasons. Like Entourage on a car lot - tittays, fucking, funny lines, weird characters. Good shit.

A morally bankrupt car salesman is forced to become business partners with his inner conscience, an off-beat do gooder intent on healing Fitz's mangled psyche, one hilarious disaster at a time.