Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The NFL Is Boring as Hell

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    What's boring about 40 yard drives culminating in inevitable field goals to you?
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    I don't FEEL THE POWER!!!
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Take it to the Facebook bored.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623

Ready. Fire. Aim.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    But everybody in America loves it. Why is that?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    You just figure this the fuck out? How about 40 yard drives that culminate in punts, on 4th and inches from opponent's 40. THAT is the NFL. But not the Chipster
    edited January 2014

I would rather watch The Cleveland Browns play the Buffalo Bils than read an AOG post. In other words, the worst NFL game > AOG posts.

Well, my posts are a lot shorter and there is no $200 ticket. What I like to do is write something really obviously true and then watch all the social disapproval. Half of you try to prop up your practically non-existent self-esteem, caused by years with no dates and hours in mom's basement with a sweatpants boner, by siding with popular opinion. Popular opinion is usually something insane like Don James is coming back in the form of somebody who stood next to him in an elevator. I never get tired of it.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

I would rather watch The Cleveland Browns play the Buffalo Bils than read an AOG post. In other words, the worst NFL game > AOG posts.

Well, my posts are a lot shorter and there is no $200 ticket. What I like to do is write something really obviously true and then watch all the social disapproval. Half of you try to prop up your practically non-existent self-esteem, caused by years with no dates and hours in mom's basement with a sweatpants boner, by siding with popular opinion.
    Sounds like you think you really have a handle on this place. Any word on what the other half do?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Well, my posts are a lot shorter and there is no $200 ticket. What I like to do is write something really obviously true and then watch all the social disapproval. Half of you try to prop up your practically non-existent self-esteem, caused by years with no dates and hours in mom's basement with a sweatpants boner, by siding with popular opinion.
    Or you just want to be that douchebag in the group who always wants to have the unpopular opinion because you think it makes you feel like an intellectual? No one has a problem with you not liking the NFL, but all you do is post about CWU football which no one gives a two shits about or start your "look how cool it is I don't agree with the masses" topics.
    I'm siding with popular opinion on this one
    It's actually Paul Allen's opinion.

Or you just want to be that douchebag in the group who always wants to have the unpopular opinion because you think it makes you feel like an intellectual? No one has a problem with you not liking the NFL, but all you do is post about CWU football which no one gives a two shits about or start your "look how cool it is I don't agree with the masses" topics.
    I had like one or two posts on CWU, and you could either read that or watch the transvestite video. Why complain about my post.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    I expect a few PMs before this thread is finished.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

I had like one or two posts on CWU, and you could either read that or watch the transvestite video. Why complain about my post.
    Transvestite videos > CWU posts all day, every day
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    You know how I know AOG doesn't have Red Zone and didn't watch Wild Card Weekend?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

You know how I know AOG doesn't have Red Zone and didn't watch Wild Card Weekend?

Because he's too busy watching transvestite videos?

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club

Well, my posts are a lot shorter and there is no $200 ticket. What I like to do is write something really obviously true and then watch all the social disapproval. Half of you try to prop up your practically non-existent self-esteem, caused by years with no dates and hours in mom's basement with a sweatpants boner, by siding with popular opinion. Popular opinion is usually something insane like Don James is coming back in the form of somebody who stood next to him in an elevator. I never get tired of it.
    Hey...I don't wear sweatpants...