Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FBI Agents Say the Shutdown Is a Threat to National Security

insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
"Let's shut the government down now so we can build a wall that will slightly improve border security once it's completed in 5 years. We can ignore the immediate threat to national and border security" - Trump supporter logic

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/01/fbi-agents-say-shutdown-threatens-national-security/580039/

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,727
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck the FBI

Keep it shut or fund the wall

“I’m not going to try to candy-coat it,” Tom O’Connor, a special agent and president of the FBI Agents Association, told me this week. “We really feel that the financial insecurities we are facing right now equate to a national-security issue.”

Well I'm convinced
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    FBI is in charge of the economy and markets?
  • Options

Fuck the FBI

Keep it shut or fund the wall

“I’m not going to try to candy-coat it,” Tom O’Connor, a special agent and president of the FBI Agents Association, told me this week. “We really feel that the financial insecurities we are facing right now equate to a national-security issue.”

Well I'm convinced

Stop pretending like you love America when you smear our intelligence agencies and openly root for national security to be compromised.
  • Options
    I thought colluding with Russians wasn't a crime. It's a good thing to cozy up to Putin right?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I thought colluding with Russians wasn't a crime. It's a good thing to cozy up to Putin right?

Obama kissed Putin's ass for 6 years and invited Russia back into the Middle East overturning 40 plus years of bi-partisan US foreign policy. Trump has been far harder on Russia through real policies than Obama ever was and I'll guarantee that you blew Obama hard when he mocked Romney for saying Russia was our greatest Geo-political threat. You're such a lying and obvious fraud.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Obama kissed Putin's ass for 6 years and invited Russia back into the Middle East overturning 40 plus years of bi-partisan US foreign policy. Trump has been far harder on Russia through real policies than Obama ever was and I'll guarantee that you blew Obama hard when he mocked Romney for saying Russia was our greatest Geo-political threat. You're such a lying and obvious fraud.
    Link?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You think a lot of things, most of them wrong

Hillary colluded with Russia to influence the election. If that isn't wrong what in the fuck has Mueller been doing the last two years?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Trump bombed and killed Russians in Syria, Obama kissed Putin's ass in Syria.
  • Options

Hillary colluded with Russia to influence the election. If that isn't wrong what in the fuck has Mueller been doing the last two years?
    But Trump said Putin told him Russia didn't meddle in our election. Have you already forgotten about the Helsinki press conference?

• Options

Bold strategy from Hillary. Colluding with a foreign enemy to sabotage her own election.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/russia-favored-trump-targeted-african-americans-election-meddling-reports-say-n948731

Two separate reports on the operation were prepared for senators, both of which were obtained by NBC News. Both sets of researchers found, as Mueller did, that the Internet Research Agency set out in the 2016 presidential election to help Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee, in part by inflaming right-wing conspiracy theories and seeking to engender distrust among — and suppress the vote of — left-leaning groups, including African-Americans.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

But Trump said Putin told him Russia didn't meddle in our election. Have you already forgotten about the Helsinki press conference?

Obama told Trump the same thing

Coincidence?
  • Options

Obama told Trump the same thing

Coincidence?
    But but but Obama
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bold strategy from Hillary. Colluding with a foreign enemy to sabotage her own election.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/russia-favored-trump-targeted-african-americans-election-meddling-reports-say-n948731

Two separate reports on the operation were prepared for senators, both of which were obtained by NBC News. Both sets of researchers found, as Mueller did, that the Internet Research Agency set out in the 2016 presidential election to help Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee, in part by inflaming right-wing conspiracy theories and seeking to engender distrust among — and suppress the vote of — left-leaning groups, including African-Americans.
    Have you heard of this dossier?

No wonder you idiots fall for anything

100000 dollars of Facebook ads versus the government conspiracy to dump Trump
  • Options

Have you heard of this dossier?

No wonder you idiots fall for anything

100000 dollars of Facebook ads versus the government conspiracy to dump Trump
    Now you don't support citizens United?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

What are you talking about? Obama told us the 80’s called and it wants it’s forgein policy back. Why all this blather anout Russia.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Who was President when all of this Russian messing with our election was going on?

Isn't one of Hondo's favorite Kunt acts regarding how Hillary isn't in jail therefore she didn't so anything wrong? What Russians are in jail for hacking the White House, the State Dept. the DOD? Who was in charge when all of that was going on Hondo?