Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,206
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Fuck off with the recruiting talk in the GAME thread. Not gonna ask again. Next time you'll be gone.

How do you think this game will affect our chances with Asa Turner?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bama comeback starts NOW!
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,463
    Founders Club

Trevor Lawerence is amazing. Generational talent

He's making Bama's defense look pedestrian at best.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Ross, Higgins, and Ngata next yr kms.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Reminder as Irv Smith makes another completion. Bama is recruiting DJ Rogers hard, were not.

They're recruiting him hard? Seriously?
    They haven’t even offered I don’t think
    Cmon guys, he’s had an offer from them for almost a year now. He visited them already this summer too.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/Article/20-TE-DJ-Rogers-said-Alabama-Penn-State-USC-and-Washington-among-those-standing-out-right-now-121766761/Amp/
    “Alabama is recruiting me the hardest,” Rogers said. “I visited there over the summer and really like them a lot. I got to meet Jeff Banks, who’s my lead recruiter and he showed me the offense and how I would fit in there.
    “They have a tight end right now, Irv Smith, and that’s how they would use me, like an outside receiver. I like their scheme and the tradition they have at tight end with guys like OJ Howard. I felt really comfortable there and like them a lot right now.”
    That link was from right after school could contact him. "Hardest" that first week hardly means they're recruiting him hard to this day. And Bama offers everybody, doesn't mean they'd take him.

I guaranfuckingtee you they would not take his commitment right now if he wanted to give it to them.
    Christ, you’re reading comprehension is terrible. Where did I say theyd take his commit right now, I said their recruiting him hard and we aren’t and you thought he didn’t even have an offer. 🙄 he’s one of three TEs they’ve offered (one committed to ND, and the other one committed to Bama in July and they still had DJ for a visit after that and he’s mentioned them in every article even since the sept one I’ve posted about Bama still recruiting him hard. None of this is rocket science.
    Where did I say he didn't have an offer? Check your reading comprehension glass house brah.
    Change the subject on one thing, you’re right you didn’t, I was wrong. You retorted my simple statement by questioning that they were even recruiting him hard and BTP said he wasn’t even offered. I showed proof of both facts and then you throw out platitudes about guaranteeing they wouldn’t accept his commit right now.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

He's making Bama's defense look pedestrian at best.
    He’s the best college QB I’ve ever seen and he’s a fucking freshmen el oh el.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    We? are never getting a 5-star receiver after Clemson finishes putting on this show. Fuck.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

He's no Jake Browning.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Reminder as Irv Smith makes another completion. Bama is recruiting DJ Rogers hard, were not.

Cmon guys, he’s had an offer from them for almost a year now. He visited them already this summer too.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/Article/20-TE-DJ-Rogers-said-Alabama-Penn-State-USC-and-Washington-among-those-standing-out-right-now-121766761/Amp/
    “Alabama is recruiting me the hardest,” Rogers said. “I visited there over the summer and really like them a lot. I got to meet Jeff Banks, who’s my lead recruiter and he showed me the offense and how I would fit in there.
    “They have a tight end right now, Irv Smith, and that’s how they would use me, like an outside receiver. I like their scheme and the tradition they have at tight end with guys like OJ Howard. I felt really comfortable there and like them a lot right now.”
    That link was from right after school could contact him. "Hardest" that first week hardly means they're recruiting him hard to this day. And Bama offers everybody, doesn't mean they'd take him.

I guaranfuckingtee you they would not take his commitment right now if he wanted to give it to them.
    Christ, you’re reading comprehension is terrible. Where did I say theyd take his commit right now, I said their recruiting him hard and we aren’t and you thought he didn’t even have an offer. 🙄 he’s one of three TEs they’ve offered (one committed to ND, and the other one committed to Bama in July and they still had DJ for a visit after that and he’s mentioned them in every article even since the sept one I’ve posted about Bama still recruiting him hard. None of this is rocket science.
    Where did I say he didn't have an offer? Check your reading comprehension glass house brah.
    Change the subject on one thing, you’re right you didn’t, I was wrong. You retorted my simple statement by questioning that they were even recruiting him hard and BTP said he wasn’t even offered. I showed proof of both facts and then you throw out platitudes about guaranteeing they wouldn’t accept his commit right now.
    You talked shit about reading comprehension while accuse me of saying something I didn't say.

Truce?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,463
    Founders Club

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Lubick
  • Options
    Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

I was wrong. Sorry.
  • Options

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Lubick
    This x100000
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    edited January 2019

Ngata is going have like 500 yards while redshirting
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

You talked shit about reading comprehension while accuse me of saying something I didn't say.

Truce?
    I’m done. @PurpleJ
  • Options
  • Options
    This Ross kid is ridiculous
  • Options
    LAWERENCE AND ROSS HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY SHIT CFB IS FUCKED FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

This Ross kid is ridiculous

Worth two wins?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Holy Shit that catch