Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Reminder as Irv Smith makes another completion. Bama is recruiting DJ Rogers hard, were not.

They're recruiting him hard? Seriously?
    They haven’t even offered I don’t think
    Cmon guys, he’s had an offer from them for almost a year now. He visited them already this summer too.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/Article/20-TE-DJ-Rogers-said-Alabama-Penn-State-USC-and-Washington-among-those-standing-out-right-now-121766761/Amp/
    “Alabama is recruiting me the hardest,” Rogers said. “I visited there over the summer and really like them a lot. I got to meet Jeff Banks, who’s my lead recruiter and he showed me the offense and how I would fit in there.
    “They have a tight end right now, Irv Smith, and that’s how they would use me, like an outside receiver. I like their scheme and the tradition they have at tight end with guys like OJ Howard. I felt really comfortable there and like them a lot right now.”
    That link was from right after school could contact him. "Hardest" that first week hardly means they're recruiting him hard to this day. And Bama offers everybody, doesn't mean they'd take him.

I guaranfuckingtee you they would not take his commitment right now if he wanted to give it to them.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,510
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Take the recruting filth to BDTW guys. This is a clean site.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Passion said:

Has saban become so arrogant that he thinks lupoi is qualified to be a defensive coordinator?

Embarrassed after getting the number 5 recruiting class last year. Doubled down on recruiting so much that he promoted Lupoi to keep on him on staff.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Clemson has Tom Rinaldi on its side. Unfair, really.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Here come the TIDE! LETS GO!!!!
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,496
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    This is an uneducated post re: this game because I just turned the game on in time to see that Bama corner blow his Achilles and give up the big TD, but it seems like Saban is ever so slightly behind the curve. Clemson lighting them up again.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A TIDE plays BEST when the chips are DOWN!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SEC looks like shit.
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SEC looks like shit.

Clearly a down year.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SEC has both teams in the title game...again

Fuck off!
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

SEC has both teams in the title game...again

Fuck off!

Trying to claim Clemson is the thuddiest part of your SEC schtick.

ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Reminder as Irv Smith makes another completion. Bama is recruiting DJ Rogers hard, were not.

Cmon guys, he’s had an offer from them for almost a year now. He visited them already this summer too.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/Article/20-TE-DJ-Rogers-said-Alabama-Penn-State-USC-and-Washington-among-those-standing-out-right-now-121766761/Amp/
    “Alabama is recruiting me the hardest,” Rogers said. “I visited there over the summer and really like them a lot. I got to meet Jeff Banks, who’s my lead recruiter and he showed me the offense and how I would fit in there.
    “They have a tight end right now, Irv Smith, and that’s how they would use me, like an outside receiver. I like their scheme and the tradition they have at tight end with guys like OJ Howard. I felt really comfortable there and like them a lot right now.”
    That link was from right after school could contact him. "Hardest" that first week hardly means they're recruiting him hard to this day. And Bama offers everybody, doesn't mean they'd take him.

I guaranfuckingtee you they would not take his commitment right now if he wanted to give it to them.
    Christ, you’re reading comprehension is terrible. Where did I say theyd take his commit right now, I said their recruiting him hard and we aren’t and you thought he didn’t even have an offer. 🙄 he’s one of three TEs they’ve offered (one committed to ND, and the other one committed to Bama in July and they still had DJ for a visit after that and he’s mentioned them in every article even since the sept one I’ve posted about Bama still recruiting him hard. None of this is rocket science.
  • Options
    Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Christ, you’re reading comprehension is terrible. Where did I say theyd take his commit right now, I said their recruiting him hard and we aren’t and you thought he didn’t even have an offer. 🙄 he’s one of three TEs they’ve offered (one committed to ND, and the other one committed to Bama in July and they still had DJ for a visit after that and he’s mentioned them in every article even since the sept one I’ve posted about Bama still recruiting him hard. None of this is rocket science.
    Where did I say he didn't have an offer? Check your reading comprehension glass house brah.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck off with the recruiting talk in the GAME thread. Not gonna ask again. Next time you'll be gone.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,496
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Fuck off with the recruiting talk in the GAME thread. Not gonna ask again. Next time you'll be gone.

Is that a warning?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Trevor Lawerence is amazing. Generational talent
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    OH MY GOD. Lawrence and Ross are fucking ridiculous. Bama is getting raped on 3rd down. Tosh is fucking gone. Tarmac, 50 yard line, whatever. Just gone.