Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2019
    Looks like everybody is using the same graphics template with the barely legible font. Not that you need to read it. All the same:

"I just want to let Husky Nation know that after much thought and guidance from my family, .... I want to thank my mom, coach _____, God and my boys. Blah blah blah."

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Looks like everybody is using the same graphics template with the barely legible font. Not that you need to read it. All the same:

"I just want to let Husky Nation know that after much thought and guidance from my family, .... I want to thank my mom, coach _____, God and my boys. Blah blah blah."

And my barber
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Kid has Peters' ball skills and swag while still having the on field discipline of an OKG. He's going to be the best NFL corner we've produced so far.

Desmond’s career has been underrated, he has had the most consistent career so far. Peters has become a headache
    Agree but peak Peters >>> peak Desmond.

Murphy will bring Desmond's consistency with Peters' big play abilities.
  • Options
    CougzzCougzz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 279
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kid has Peters' ball skills and swag while still having the on field discipline of an OKG. He's going to be the best NFL corner we've produced so far.

Dana Hall and Ray Horton disagree.
  • Options
    Cougzz said:

Dana Hall wasn't any good in the NFL. NFL JC Pierson > NFL Dana Hall.

Too young to have watched Horton but I feel like he was pretty solid in the league.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doesn't want to be here = not OKG. GTFO.
    Cougzz said:

Dana Hall was drafted by SF to play safety.
  • Options
    chuck said:

Cougzz said:

Dana Hall was drafted by SF to play safety.
    I had no idea but he's in his 8th year coaching at San Bernardino Valley College. Worked up from DB coach to co-DC.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Cougzz said:

Dana Hall was a 1st round bust. Using his name in the same sentence as Horton's is silly.