Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Props to the Dems

PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,568 Standard Supporter
edited January 2019 in Tug Tavern

Making cleavage great again.

Respect.

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

I'm disappointed that 2024 front runner Cortez the Killer voted for Nancy. Its a political move to not get an office out by the shitters and the Highway Signs and Clean up Committee but its still a sell out.

The Establishment wins again

Meet the new boss.
    Same as the old boss.

They have ways of dealing with newbs in congress. Same as newbs on a union job.

"Don't get out over your skis, kid. "
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    My first day as a carpet layer and we're driving to the state office building for a job and the guys are talking about prevailing wage which is the way unions compete with non union shops on wages

I'm like what's prevailing wage?

They say what it is and I'm getting about half of it. So I say, hey why don't we demand that he pay us what he should?

"How about we open the van and throw you out instead?"

Touchy fuckers

I ended up as their boss. And I learned my first lesson about the American worker.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,952 Founders Club

Respect.

Wait, what ?!

Where the fuck have those been?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,568 Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

Respect.

Wait, what ?!

Where the fuck have those been?
    The Throbber has mad skillz
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

I'm disappointed that 2024 front runner Cortez the Killer voted for Nancy. Its a political move to not get an office out by the shitters and the Highway Signs and Clean up Committee but its still a sell out.

I’m disappointed too. I would have loved double middle fingers but let’s be real it was going to be a political move no matter what she did. Her other option was to not vote. There was no one to the left of Pelosi to vote for. It would have been fun as shit and I would have done it but you’d have to be a psychotic egomaniac to do that.

If this is the worst she sells out, casting a meaningless vote when there are no better options, she’s good.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,025 Standard Supporter
    More like you learned about union workers and why employers hate unions so much. The union rot now infects all levels of local, state and federal government.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,414 Founders Club

I’m disappointed too. I would have loved double middle fingers but let’s be real it was going to be a political move no matter what she did. Her other option was to not vote. There was no one to the left of Pelosi to vote for. It would have been fun as shit and I would have done it but you’d have to be a psychotic egomaniac to do that.

If this is the worst she sells out, casting a meaningless vote when there are no better options, she’s good.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9etHd895Dw
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

More like you learned about union workers and why employers hate unions so much. The union rot now infects all levels of local, state and federal government.

Do you just spout whatever random Rush Limbaugh bullshit that comes to your head?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    2001400ex said:

Do you just spout whatever random Rush Limbaugh bullshit that comes to your head?
    I read that as you saying, that what he just said, makes your snatch very, very sore and you wish he would stop. Now thank me for providing the "context" Kunt.

• Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I read that as you saying, that what he just said, makes your snatch very, very sore and you wish he would stop. Now thank me for providing the "context" Kunt.

Do you have the slightest clue that Rush Limbaugh is so successful because he says what a huge majority of his listeners have thought for a long time?
    It's not because he holds some sort of spell over people in order to indoctrinate them. He doesn't force folks to think the way leftists like you want them to, i.e. Fairness Doctrine.
    HTH
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Do you have the slightest clue that Rush Limbaugh is so successful because he says what a huge majority of his listeners have thought for a long time?
    It's not because he holds some sort of spell over people in order to indoctrinate them. He doesn't force folks to think the way leftists like you want them to, i.e. Fairness Doctrine.
    HTH
    Hondo loves to claim that Conservatives here just repeat the talking points they get from Fox or Rush while he relies almost entirely on cut and paste response that often he hasn't even read beyond the headline, or his canned responses and Memes.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    2001400ex said:

Is this what Rush is talking about today? What else?
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9etHd895Dw
    All I can think about now is Nancy Pelosi screaming “KING KONG AINT GOT NOTHIN ON ME!”
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,329 Swaye's Wigwam

My first day as a carpet layer and we're driving to the state office building for a job and the guys are talking about prevailing wage which is the way unions compete with non union shops on wages

They say what it is and I'm getting about half of it. So I say, hey why don't we demand that he pay us what he should?

Touchy fuckers

I ended up as their boss. And I learned my first lesson about the American worker.

I have a theory that prevailing wage is basically the reason it takes 5 years to lay three miles of light rail.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

Touchy fuckers

I have a theory that prevailing wage is basically the reason it takes 15 years to fix Tacoma corner