Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Which one of you is leavenworther

Comments

• Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    fuck leavenworth
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,986
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Fucking worthless doog mentality.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,501
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    ZoneUW said:

fuck leavenworth

you're not going to last long here with comments like these. Leavenworth is fucking awesome
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swearing is one of the great assets of Hardcore Husky.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2019

ZoneUW said:

fuck leavenworth

you're not going to last long here with comments like these. Leavenworth is fucking awesome
    Leavenworth exemplifies everything wrong with this country, a kitsch imitation of a far away culture, devoid of its own identity or authenticity.
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Swearing is one of the great assets of Hardcore Husky.

FYFMFE
  • Options
    Founders Club
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

fuck leavenworth

Leavenworth exemplifies everything wrong with this country, a kitsch imitation of a far away culture, devoid of its own identity or authenticity.

Like I said...not going to last long...

Dont overthink it retard. Get drunk and have a good time
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 773
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Leavenworth, Tuengel, jaelarr, OregonDawg... would be the first ones throwing a sieg heil when any new hitler comes along. It's just embarrassing.
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    They just got 14.4 dial up in Leavenworth. This post is actually from 2000 (yes the year) Y2K ?? Ya this fucker just came to the surface
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,861
    Standard Supporter

ZoneUW said:

fuck leavenworth

Leavenworth is stupid. The outsides of the buildings are styled like an old German village, but then the insides look, operate, and offer the same shit as any other business anywhere else, only more expensive.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

fuck leavenworth

lol...I'm stealing this next time somebody tells me they're going to Leavenworth.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Did he also thank sark?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    The only thing Leavenworth has going for it is location. Scenic area next to the Wenatchee River at the foot of the cascades. It's like they wanted to make a place for people who enjoy scenery and nature, but can't handle being away from commercial food services, lodging, and overpriced knick knacks.

"But Fender, what about the annual Christmas lighting?"...Yeah what about it? They're literally Christmas lights. Boring.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Nothing gets me fired up like an old fashioned Leavenworth bashing.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Seriously, fuck Leavenworth.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Spent a ton of time in neo-Hitlandia while a raft guide in college. Honestly, a good chunk of the locals are cool as fuck and the only problem with the place is all of the tourists that act like fucking idiots(which is pretty much any tourist town). True story bro, a friend of mine got arrested for fingering one of the goats they keep at the East end of town near the riverwalk while black out drunk after one of our day trips.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Seriously, fuck Leavenworth.

Fuck you! Leavenworth is the shit. German food and good beer in an amazing setting. Dont make me haul your ass up Dragontail peak just to throw it into Colchuck Lake
  • Options

Spent a ton of time in neo-Hitlandia while a raft guide in college. Honestly, a good chunk of the locals are cool as fuck and the only problem with the place is all of the tourists that act like fucking idiots(which is pretty much any tourist town). True story bro, a friend of mine got arrested for fingering one of the goats they keep at the East end of town near the riverwalk while black out drunk after one of our day trips.

Does your friend poast at HH? Fits our demographic
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm 81% sure he probably lurks here. Maybe we will see @goatfingerdawg register in the next couple of days.

It WAS super funny. Law enforcement just didn't seem to agree.
  • Options

I'm 81% sure he probably lurks here. Maybe we will see @goatfingerdawg register in the next couple of days.

It WAS super funny. Law enforcement just didn't seem to agree.
    Yeah, sure harassing a poor animal was super funny.