Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington vs. Ohio State Rose Bowl Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

phineas said:

Game over. Haskins is too good. Ryan Day is an awesome OC. We are still a loser program. Best team in the Pac-12 can't compete with Ohio State. Sad day for Husky football to get embarrassed like this our first trip back to the Rose Bowl in 18 years. This is fucking bullshit. They better put the fucking talent on the field next season. I don't care if they're Freshman. Get these Jags off the fucking field and put guys like Jack Sirmon, Osborne, Spiker, Tuli, Taki, Bandes, Paama, Latu, Gordon, Hampton, etc. on the fucking field!! I'm sick of this undersized, try hard, Boise State bullshit!!!

No clue who any of those guys are, but by the sounds of those names, they're no different than the lunch pail try hards that are getting their asses kicked on the field right now.
    If you don't know who those guys are fucking kill yourself you are not a real UW fan. They are way more talented than most of the guys we got on the field right now.
    I'm not the 40 year old faggot following 16 and 17 year olds on twitter buddy.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    whuggy said:

I haven't read a single post on this game thread so sorry if I'm being repetitive. Unless Petersen has a come to Jesus moment and hands this offense over to someone other than himself, he will never win a championship. His offense will never overcome superior talent which is always what he will face in these types of games. Look in the mirror Pete.

He does look in the mirror every day. What does he see? A try hard white guy.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    ITS BOWL SEASON!!!! TIME FOR SOME COMEBACK MAGIC!!!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    gmo said:

this team cannot win the biggest games on the biggest stage. (and no the Pac-12 joke of a championship vs. Utah in front of 26,000 does not count as the biggest stage).

lets see if that is more QB related or more Coaching related next season.

It's just more that uw is a pretty solid team playing a bunch of below average or bad teams.

So when you play an actual good team you're outclassed.
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

I'm sure Gee Scott will have plenty to say about this

WASH MY CAR
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Every coach knows when you have inferior talent and a running game you try to shorten the game. Not go out and “let it rip” with a noodle arm QB and midget WRs. I was worried as soon as we got down we would just start trying to sling the football and try to make it back up as fast as possible.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

Fuck it. Quadrupling down. Let’s stand by the boys.

FtOSUFCPFBGFJPFMFE

Doog!
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    gmo said:

this team cannot win the biggest games on the biggest stage. (and no the Pac-12 joke of a championship vs. Utah in front of 26,000 does not count as the biggest stage).

lets see if that is more QB related or more Coaching related next season.

If you have superior talent you can run any vanilla offense you want and win. Pete and staff better realize they don't recruit that level so the offense better damn well have some imagination to it to balance out the talent deficit. It is criminal how we can't get a ball to our best talent in Hunter Bryant. Hamdan sucks but Pete's offense blows.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    At least our band is good. FML.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ZoneUW said:

I'm not worried...

EPIC COMEBACK TIME BABY

I’m going to watch this and beat off furiously instead of the second half.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Rose Bowl....110,000 fans in the stadium...band putting them to sleep with Phantom of the Opera. Well done!!!
  • Options
    JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Even the fucken band wtfffff. Phantom of the Opera ain't pumping anybody up. Wtfff
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

At least our band is good. FML.

Best Husky Marching Band of my lifetime.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    phineas said:

phineas said:

Game over. Haskins is too good. Ryan Day is an awesome OC. We are still a loser program. Best team in the Pac-12 can't compete with Ohio State. Sad day for Husky football to get embarrassed like this our first trip back to the Rose Bowl in 18 years. This is fucking bullshit. They better put the fucking talent on the field next season. I don't care if they're Freshman. Get these Jags off the fucking field and put guys like Jack Sirmon, Osborne, Spiker, Tuli, Taki, Bandes, Paama, Latu, Gordon, Hampton, etc. on the fucking field!! I'm sick of this undersized, try hard, Boise State bullshit!!!

No clue who any of those guys are, but by the sounds of those names, they're no different than the lunch pail try hards that are getting their asses kicked on the field right now.
    If you don't know who those guys are fucking kill yourself you are not a real UW fan. They are way more talented than most of the guys we got on the field right now.
    I'm not the 40 year old faggot following 16 and 17 year olds on twitter buddy.
    I'm 25 and it doesn't matter how old you are. If you're a Husky football fan and don't even know the names of our top RS Freshman or the guys we just fucking signed get off this board and fucking kill yourself. You are not one of us. LEAVE!