Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

AF9705 said:

dhdawg said:

Reminder that Huffman was spewing bs about latu the Saturday before he committed. If they were putting these in a few days before nsd it's over. But the poly bowl hasn't even happened yet.

Word is that asa is backing out of the poly bowl, so its a donezo for fighting Irish
    I told you he wasn’t playing in the Poly Bowl a week ago & you & your buddies went ape poop on me...
    You don’t like me, I get it. But you probably should listen every now & then.
    And as far as all the CBs are concerned...
    evidently he told somebody close (who then ran their mouth to everybody) that he wants ND. That’s why all the CBs.

Side note: his official measureables were shorter (by 2 inches), lighter (by 10 LBs) then what is listed.
    You said that he couldn't play in two games not that he wouldn't. Which is why you were laughed at.

Good try on the rewrite though.
    Yeah.
    Check the Poly & AA rules.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

AF9705 said:

dhdawg said:

Reminder that Huffman was spewing bs about latu the Saturday before he committed. If they were putting these in a few days before nsd it's over. But the poly bowl hasn't even happened yet.

Word is that asa is backing out of the poly bowl, so its a donezo for fighting Irish
    I told you he wasn’t playing in the Poly Bowl a week ago & you & your buddies went ape poop on me...
    evidently he told somebody close (who then ran their mouth to everybody) that he wants ND. That’s why all the CBs.

Side note: his official measureables were shorter (by 2 inches), lighter (by 10 LBs) then what is listed.
    Where were you saturday? I had some questions about Clemson and couldn’t get a hold of you.
    Daughter’s birthday party.
    Actually didn’t get to see any football.
    Priorities. Sorry.
    Right.

Talk shit before.

Notre dame gets blown out.

You disappear.

"daughter's birthday party" - shore, shore.

BTW, all that Asa stuff you keep echoing is probably coming from the 247 guys being fed by his coach, who appears to be pro-notre dame.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

AF9705 said:

dhdawg said:

Where were you saturday? I had some questions about Clemson and couldn’t get a hold of you.
    Priorities. Sorry.
    Thots on the game? Why does Notre Dame always get their shit pushed in on the national stage?
    They don’t have depth. You’ll usually see Notre Dame hang with the big boys for a quarter or two. But when reserves come in, they get destroyed
  • Options
    animate said:

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

AF9705 said:

dhdawg said:

Priorities. Sorry.
    Right.

Talk shit before.

You disappear.

BTW, all that Asa stuff you keep echoing is probably coming from the 247 guys being fed by his coach, who appears to be pro-notre dame.
    Talk shit?
    Show me a post I talked shit about the CFP beforehand?

And disappear? LOL
    The game was two days ago & im here?

And I don’t touch 247. Ever.
    I talk to friends. Some in the Gug (ND’s athletic department) & friends who played & coach who are on the inside.

• Options
    Sidenote: this thread is 93 pages because you love/hate ND & me. LOL
    Kid is a 3 Star Player. You act like he is Lawrence Taylor. That’s so UW...
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AF9705 said:

He is a high 4 star recruit in my book and a 4 star on 247. Whaattttt?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    AF9705 said:

if the kid is a 3 star player that doesn't matter, why are you even here? Why has Tom Loy written a gazillion articles on him?

Also, based on what you've said already I'm going to go ahead and believe you pulled that bullshit line about Asa's family blocking Jimmy Lake out of your ass.
  • Options
    MakaDawg said:

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

AF9705 said:

dhdawg said:

Priorities. Sorry.

“Dr. Faggot” steals women from “welcome to Burger King, can I take your order” UW grad...
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2019

On linebacker or safety playing a factor in his decision…

“I think it’s more about not necessarily where I project myself at, but where the coaches projected me to be. Pretty much every school, expect two or three, have offered me at linebacker, so it’s hard to just take one school’s opinion of me being safety over twenty others that believe I’m a linebacker. That’s where I’m struggling… The reason it has been so hard is because the schools are so even. Both have great academics, I get along with both coaching staffs. The only main point differentiating them is position. That’s what all of this is based on.”

On what the Notre Dame coaches are telling him at this point…

“The coaches tell me that at safety there are others like me, but at linebacker I’m different. They tell me that my speed, length and ball skills translate to linebacker and I’ll make, not necessarily a bigger impact, but I’ll be noticed more there. The weight part, they were telling me that I don’t need to get to 240 or anything, but I just need to get to 210 or 220.” (Sounds like a safety to me)

On Peterson’s comments during the Early Signing Period…

“Notre Dame, at the very beginning, told me that if I don’t want to talk to them, I can tell them straight up and they won’t mess with me. But when I first committed to Washington, I was still like 80 to 20 percent sure. I wasn’t fully sure. ....I was kind of rushed into a decision. With what he said, I think that schools can still talk to me if I am letting them, but on his part, it’s not that I should have let them know, but I should have made it more clear that I was still deciding.” (This is why Petersen tells kids to go home and think about it).

On why he committed early if he wasn’t fully committed…

“Spots were filling up at Washington and at the time, that’s when I was majority Washington. I didn’t want to lose the opportunity to go there. That was my favorite then.”

On where his commitment status is at this point…

“There is definitely not an edge in terms of tripping point. One day I’m leaning one way and then the next I’m leaning elsewhere. That’s why I’m taking my time. I’ve thought about taking visits, but I don’t know when or how I would. A while I thought I needed to visit, because Washington, I’m closer with everyone there. I know more people there. I know what life is like there. I’ve been in meetings with the players and with coach Lake. I think visits would do me good, but other than that, I’m not sure I’d need another visit anywhere. I thought about it though. I had been to Washington twice and Notre Dame once. Washington offered like two and a half years ago and then Notre Dame was kind of a later offer. They used to always be at my school and then Notre Dame started coming back to my school more and coming around. I really am close with both staffs though.”

The talent is real. The kid is a cunt.

“I was rushed into a decision.” FO. Turner commited on his timeline, on his terms. “When I first committed to Washington, I was still like 80 to 20 percent sure. I wasn’t fully sure. That was my favorite then.”

Somewhere, a smug smirk crosses Scott Eklund’s face.

“The reason it has been so hard is because the schools are so even. Both have great academis, I get along with both coaching staffs. The only main point differentiating them is position. That’s what all of this is based on.”

What else is there to talk about? 2.5 years? Same positional offer. Same message. Same system. Same staff. And now, apparently, Lake is stupid or a lying fuck.

I like the talent. The kid is a cunt. I still want him. If he comes, I’ll regret it later. It’s the script.
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Want my IDWHA on the record.

This kid is gonna flame out wherever he goes.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

dhdawg said:

Source?
    My anus, as it seems as credible as anything that has been posted in the flats 80 pages
    Pics?
    Check the wam
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

AF9705 said:

dhdawg said:

He literally just said he pulled it out of his ass dips hit.

Same as you.
    ND respects my anaus!!! Wish usc would too
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Scalp that diddler swaye
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AF9705 said:

animate said:

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

AF9705 said:

dhdawg said:

Priorities. Sorry.
    Right.

Talk shit before.

You disappear.

Talk shit?
    Show me a post I talked shit about the CFP beforehand?

And disappear? LOL
    The game was two days ago & im here?

And I don’t touch 247. Ever.
    I talk to friends. Some in the Gug (ND’s athletic department) & friends who played & coach who are on the inside.

In all my years of teen boy stalking and Lane Kiffin shit talking, not once has someone who claimed to have inside sources on the AD actually been telling the truth. It’s the saddest attempt at a dick flex that exists, and we here in this degenerate hive unfortunately see it far too often.