Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Washington vs. Ohio State Rose Bowl Game Thread

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Hr in their usual fashion of hi competence made today a work day at our office. There's like 3 of us here that refuse to use vacation time to take it off.

Use the sick day dumbass
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    So I had a dream that we drove on the opening kickoff and got inside the ten to kick a field goal on first down. Than we had to punt on our next drive and it was clearly muffed but the refs fucked us. Dunno wtf.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,085 Founders Club

Hr in their usual fashion of hi competence made today a work day at our office. There's like 3 of us here that refuse to use vacation time to take it off.

Tile counter tops and working on NYE?? You sound pour.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,609 Founders Club

Way more Dwag fans than Buckeyes here at Universal.

Have way more fans at Universal than your opponent and then pop off
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    Don't worry Dwag Fans...

Way more Dwag fans than Buckeyes here at Universal.

Have way more fans at Universal than your opponent and then pop off
    Only $54 for two Krusty Burgers and two Duff Beers. Mmmmm....Beer.
    whlinder said:

So this is the first Rose Bowl of the CFP era to feature the actual Pac-12 and Big 10 champs in the game. The last year this happened was in 2014 which was the last year of the BCS (MSU vs. Furd).
    Last year of course the P12 and B10 champs played but instead in the Cotton Bowl since the Rose was hosting semis.

Based on the playoff setup it's going to continue be challenging to get both of the conference winners in the Rose; both conference champs being left out of the CFP or both making the CFP and the Rose hosting a semi isn't going to be too common. So that's a lot of words to say "it's speshul" and "we better fucking win".

Just wait till the 8 team play off people get their reads down. The Rose Bowl is doomed. I might cry tomorrow.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    tOSU writer was giving his predictions today for the game, and this one stood out to me:

Entering this game, Ohio State quarterback Dwayne Haskins has 4,580 passing yards on the season, meaning that if he is able to collect 420 yards against Washington, that he will hit the 5,000 passing yard mark on the season. While that seems like a hefty total to rack up against the Huskies, note that Haskins hit 420 yards or more in 3 games this year, and hit 400-419 yards a couple other times in 2018 as well.

In what will likely be Haskins' final college game, and knowing that Ryan Day will want to put on an offensive show to give himself some momentum when he becomes the program's head coach on Wednesday, we think the Buckeyes will find success through the air, and Haskins will get just over 420 yards to hit the 5K mark on the season, further extending his school and conference single-season passing records.

We? may get plungered, but there is no way in fuck we? are giving up over 400 yards through the air.

Fuck those guys.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    Swaye said:

Orkin has a philanthropy day. I use it every year to do drugs.

Claim dad's day.

Then you get two.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    edited January 2019
    At some point even with Brownsocks we have to get lucky right? RIGHT!? Gaskin, Ahmed, and Black Beast need to make explosive plays. Kicker bitch needs to makes all his kicks. Defense needs to win the turnover battle. UW CAN win if everything goes right and Browning doesn't LOSE us the game. I never pick against my team. UW wins 24-20.
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    Just landed and my dude Elmer's got the Mexican bangers going in the Uber to Santa Monica. No better way to ring in the new year.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    Hope Bush doesn't dial up a RB wheel route. Browning always stares it down and throws a fucking lob pass into coverage to be picked off.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,847 Swaye's Wigwam

Just landed and my dude Elmer's got the Mexican bangers going in the Uber to Santa Monica. No better way to ring in the new year.

Blow and prostitutes...?
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,419 Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

I am having some neighbors over to watch the rose bowel, they are t-OSU fans and happen to be ex Bucksnort alum. They are also recovering alcoholics. Out of respect I would like to offer them a welcoming beverage, yet, not something childish like orange juice or sparkling cider......any recommendation for a fun beverage??

Root beer. Its the classy pop.

Don't flag me for saying pop, its racist.